Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Edited May 26, 2009, 12:02
Re: Don't be naughty.
May 26, 2009, 11:56
geoffrey_prime wrote:
If you are suggesting I am "counselling against it"...I am not. Please, all, go ahead with it, if you believe it is worthwhile.

As both Merrick and Stray have already pointed out, you may not have used the actual words "Don't do it", but your posts here have clearly been suggesting the idea is a bad one. Which is tantamount to counselling against it in all but the most pedantic mind.

You've posted almost twice as many responses to this thread as anyone else has. If all you wanted to say was "Well, I'm not doing it but I'm neutral about the idea" then why are you the most active participant in the discussion?

You've clearly not been supporting the tactic. So either you're suggesting it's a bad idea (counselling against it), or you're trolling (attention-seeking). A neutral position doesn't warrant such a flood of responses (over a third of the posts on this topic).

Leastways, that's how it seems to me. Just my view.

UPDATE/EDIT: Just noticed that your response of May 22nd (03:09) describes the tactic as "childish". How is that not counselling against it? (again, absurd levels of pedantry aside). At least be consistent in your trolling. Or is that too much to ask?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index