why i'm voting BNP

38 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Mock leaflet complete
May 13, 2008, 18:36
I have a leaflet sorted. Basically I took an actual leaflet from the BNP website and simply altered the text, so it looks like the original until you read it.

It's about 3MB in size (JPG) which will look OK when printed from a home PC but I also have a 78MB TIFF version if you were thinking of getting it professionally printed (note: probably not a good idea as the language on it is predictably inflammatory and extremely racist).

It's in colour (the classic BNP red, white & blue) but probably won't look too bad in B&W.

Also, let me apologise unreservedly if anyone is offended by the language used on the leaflet. I hope it goes without saying that I don't use words like "Nigger", "Paki" or "Chink" except when I'm designing a mock leaflet for a racist organisation. I was in two minds about whether or not to use such language, but it strikes me that it's better to be up-front about what the BNP are really saying, rather than attempting some kind of subtle parody which may be lost on some people.

If you want something more subtle, then let me know.

I'm actually quite proud of my BNP slogan...

"The British National Party: secretly wishing Hitler had won!"

I've just emailed it to you, Nick. But if anyone else wants a copy then just let me know.

(Note: it may need to be scaled down for printing. I suggest landscaped A5 would be the best size for it, but obviously feel free to experiment. Also, I can email the original Photoshop file -- 10MB -- to anyone who wants to customise the text)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index