U-Know! Forum »
why i'm voting BNP

38 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Re: why i'm voting BNP
Apr 23, 2008, 12:44
As much as I do agree with the gist of what Lee's saying, I don't believe that he saw a Tory political poster with the word 'nigger' on it.
This must've been at least the mid 70s if he was a child (I think he's about 40-ish), and not long after Powell's 'rivers' speech. I'm no fan of the Tories, but Heath, Helseltine and many other have notably spoken of how instantly detested Powell became as a result. Even if he had his closet admirers, I don't beleive the Tories ever used such language in their campaigns. I think we'd all know about it.

But back to the BNP. We've all heard that pc gone mad chestnut, 'Oh they can't sing Bah Bah Black Sheep anymore'. Invented to suit their agenda of course.
Well they do sing this at my daughter's nursery. And they have a girl there whose parents are from Ghana, and she sings it too. I've seen it!
As far as my daughter and every other child there are concerned, they are singing about a farm animal.
I do hope that no local authorities have seen fit to adapt the words, as it does play into the hands of these reactionary a-holes.

x
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index