38 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
NyghtOwl
NyghtOwl
119 posts

Re: why i'm voting BNP
May 05, 2008, 22:47
shanshee_allures wrote:
As much as I do agree with the gist of what Lee's saying, I don't believe that he saw a Tory political poster with the word 'nigger' on it.

Reading the manifesto's and studying the policies of the Conservatives (they are NOT tories... Tories have not existed since the Whigs existed... "Tory" is a misnomer) over the last 3 decades will reveal a cunning and subtlely-veiled Xenophobia and closet-racism/class-ism; a willingness, if you will, to deny and/or ignore people who are struggling.

shanshee_allures wrote:

But back to the BNP. We've all heard that pc gone mad chestnut, 'Oh they can't sing Bah Bah Black Sheep anymore'. Invented to suit their agenda of course.

Aye... Same as the UK press have jumped on the BS about the EU dictating the shape of bananas (utter bollocks)
Or the local councils *forced* to remove nativity displays to appease Muslim community (utter bollocks - it never happened)
Or local authorities banning the term Christmas or even Xmas to appease the muslims community (utter bollocks - never happened)
Or Muslims asking community (religious) leaders to remove xtian iconography from Easter (utter bollocks - it never happened)

BAN FUCKING NEWSPAPERS! lol

Incidentally - has anyone ever fucked a newspaper? (*_*)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index