Topic View: Flat | Threaded
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: Why is DNA profiling bad?
Sep 24, 2007, 22:51
bernie the bolt wrote:
handofdave wrote:
The ultimate cannot be appreciated in it's fullness without having spent some time inside a body.

Otherwise, we're indistinguishable from the void, and without experience.

Now, part of me (at least 50%!!!) says thank you handofdave for clearing that up. The slightly-less-than-50% of me will ask 'according to whom?'. Ain't being argumentative. If this planet is the ultimate I'm beginning to think the void might be worth a blast. Then again, it is a beautiful planet. It us knackering it up, and no mistake. As the very mighty and righteous Bill Hicks pin-pointed... we are a virus with shoes. Apart from you guys anyway!

This is, absolutely, a beautiful planet! And we are a beautiful species, too, despite our spotty record.

I don't know firsthand, but it seems logical to me that our energy is either differentiated into our ego-oriented mortal selves, where we experience life and love and suffering and all the other stuff that constitutes experience, or we are subsumed into the eternal, timeless, oneness (with God, if you like) where we join with the zero-point energy, the hub of the wheel, the stillness.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index