U-Know! Forum »
God Bless America

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lugia
970 posts

Re: God Bless America
Jan 17, 2006, 23:22
And yet again, I would like to point out that these actions are not those of the COUNTRY, just the GOVERNMENT and of certain multinational corporations with vested interests in such.

It should be noted that when the American public at large figures out that its government is doing something awful, they tend to stand up against it. This is why the news media has been so highly controlled over here as of late...because the current administration is terrified of the public figuring out just how fucked up the current policies and activities of the government are.

But yet again...IT'S NOT ALL OF US. Just a very bad few.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 18, 2006, 00:26
Oh hello, Quexalcote! *snicker*
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Jan 18, 2006, 01:30
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
jshell
333 posts

Jan 18, 2006, 07:18
I agree with you and I think the US public are slowly waking up to the fact. However, there is a bit of a problem: Last time, out of 250 million Americans, they could only come up with those 2 complete tossers as candidates. They haven't a chance!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 18, 2006, 15:02
I'm with ya there...
Lugia
970 posts

Jan 18, 2006, 17:04
We don't come up with the candidates, either. The whole thing is done in a process that's more or less gotten out of the control of the American public...why do you think that so many people over here feel like they have no voice in the voting process, and only at best 1 out of every 4 people vote at all?

I reiterate: the problem is not the country. The problem lies in the people RUNNING IT...the corporate interests, the vested career pols, and the military-industrials. The rest of us are pretty trapped in the middle and only get to speak up with any of those entities tip their corrupt hands.
jshell
333 posts

Jan 18, 2006, 17:38
Wish I had the answers. The system should be made to work, but greed ruins it! Simple as that, greed. What's the alternative? Communism? Even worse, the leaders are rich and there's no free press or right to speech. Anarchy? - don't make me laugh! The system has to made to work, the people in power held accountable or we're stuffed!
Lupus
Lupus
641 posts

Jan 24, 2006, 14:43
Might is right; thats the "ideology", I`m afraid!
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 10:53
And now here's Mike with the weather.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 11:05
"Do your laughing now at my expense because you wont be laughing for much longer."

In all honesty, with the political and religious state of the world, just another nut saying 'listen to me you are going to die' is hardly a laughing matter. Just another sad state of affairs. Another individual with a God-complex.

Fucked up.
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index