mike croley
This topic is locked

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Ether
104 posts

Re: mike croley
Oct 06, 2005, 23:36
Mike, could you recount the shapeshifter incident?
theotherwindow
68 posts

Oct 06, 2005, 23:49
Croleyworld is Mike's fragile and fragmented inner psyche so be gentle with it.
sttomas
sttomas
1123 posts

Oct 07, 2005, 01:29
I've been trying to avoid this thread!

Can I ask some things please Mike?

What I ask is that you make sense. For example, where was this "so called"shapeshifter? What was he/she doing? If this is such a magnificent thing why hasn't the rest of the world heard about it? Why are these (so called) shape shifters here? Why haven't anyone heard of them before? Where do they come from? You've supplied no answers so far. If such beings are visiting this world, why haven't we heard about it?

Maybe this would come under one of your "so called" consiracies?

To suggest that shapeshifters are among us is more far fetched the Erich Von Daniken books that my father used to read me at bedtime instead of bedtime stories! Some of the suggestions you've made are quite honestly delusional

May I suggest you stop watching the re-runs of V!
joudicaa
joudicaa
325 posts

Oct 07, 2005, 01:32
i know perfectly sane people that say they can shapeshift.
sttomas
sttomas
1123 posts

Oct 07, 2005, 01:38
I've only met people who say they can do that are generally stoned!
grimo
grimo
145 posts

Re: mike croley: "the voice"
Oct 07, 2005, 07:36
"This (kundalini) experience brought with it a very clear but quiet voice inside my head. I talked with this voice and came to learn some extremely useful things about myself and the 'other' voice inside my head."

Where did this 'voice' come from and what was it
What was the first voice and from whence did it come?

" At first I was confused but, it didn't take long for the penny to drop. Three voices inside my head!
The voice told me to read books, I have always hated reading but, I went along with it anyway."

I've always loved reading, and it was good advice. What books did it/he/she tell you to read?

" The voice also told me about the 'Cold Shiver' we all experience once in a while. Books and a cold shiver are the path to Wisdom."

I get this shiver when I see a woman whose beauty astounds me so much mybreath is taken away. I also get it when seeing blinding music. First time was a (no joke!) Back To The Planet gig with PWEI and Cabaraet Voltaire was back in the 90s! Is this a sign - they did have a 'spacey name after all'! Sorry for the snigger, but surely it is to do with one's emotions being in a state of overflow. Or am I vibrating at the wrong frequency (whta frequency do we all vibrate at? I know nothing about this claim. Tell us all. The platform is here!

Or did the music drown out the voices?

" The voice also told me of certain attributes in people to look out for. We spoke of signs, coincidences and synchronicities. The voice told me to only read books given to me personally for these are the books that hold the answers to my questions."

What books???? Do you have an ISBN to share?

"The big question I wanted the answer to was what the fuck is going on? Well, in time I came to understand who I am, why I'm here and what life is all about. Now, 2012 depends on you, all of you. Wake up or face the consequences of your actions!"

Wake up to what? This 2012 Maya/Peggy Suicide sleevenote thing has a lot to answer for

As you can deduce I have not experienced any of the paranormal states you mention, but whether you are lyin g or are delusional, they are true to you in your present state, and I hope you work it all out !

Have a good weekend mike
Zastrozzi
Zastrozzi
144 posts

Oct 07, 2005, 08:28
You're absolutely right; I will. However, it does worry me that the kind of causes we espouse on this thread are already too easily shrugged off by the mainstream as 'wacky' or 'loony left-wing peacenik fringe'. Having someone in the ranks with MC's views just makes us that much easier to write off...
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Re: mike croley: "the voice"
Oct 07, 2005, 09:15
"but surely it is to do with one's emotions being in a state of overflow. Or am I vibrating at the wrong frequency (whta frequency do we all vibrate at? I know nothing about this claim. Tell us all. The platform is here!"

You're exactly right with what you've said and it was beautifully put. You can experience this 'Kundalini' feeling from seeing a beautiful woman, a fantastic gig can come from anywhere. I'm not Mike and I don't think I'm a lizard, but do agree with his 'Kundalini Experience', the very first time I did the Yoga I was reduced to tears, not because it hurt or knackered me out but because the feeling of euphoria was just so intense. All I was doing was lying on the floor on a yoga mat breathing!! That was it!!! What Mike experienced could well be a 'Kundlaini Moment' (ha sounds like a chocolate ad) but I think he's reading the wrong books and taking advice from the wrong people, but that's is his choice.

It's a personal thing for individual people! For me it's a feeling of happiness, healthiness (don't tell my yoga teacher that I go home via the chippy!!) and has increased my mental positivity 100%, for Mike it's made him believe that he is a lizard!!!! :o)
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Re: Kundalini
Oct 07, 2005, 09:24
>The voice has also led me to certain desired objects that I use at the Stones.<

I don't like what you do with your certain desired objects at the Stones, and wish you wouldn't do what you do.

>Nat, come and have a chat with me and meet Julie. This is a genuine offer of friendship and I promise you an enjoyable time.<

Thanks for the offer Mike, but I think I'll decline on this occassion. Whilst I have an understanding of Kundalini (YOGA), I don't have an understanding of you and to be honest with you, you and your views freak me out big time. Don't think we'd have anything to talk about as I seriously don't want to know about shapeshifting lizards and voices in my head!!! So I thanks and maybe after 2012 I'll meet you for a cup of tea.
Rolling Ronnie
Rolling Ronnie
1468 posts

Oct 07, 2005, 09:27
<Having someone in the ranks with MC's views just makes us that much easier to write off...>

Sorry Zastrozzi but I think your being a bit paranoid here! If anyone was that interested, they would see that, far from accepting Mikes ideas with open arms, we are testing his theories and suppositions and, as it turns out, no-one has bought into them.

I don't think the 'Thought Police' are coming for us just yet!
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] This topic is locked

U-Know! Forum Index