mike croley
This topic is locked

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Ether
104 posts

Re: mike croley
Oct 09, 2005, 15:12
Hi Mike, I'll read it on your site then.
grimo
grimo
145 posts

Re: mike croley: "the voice"
Oct 09, 2005, 21:30
Hi Mike,

I am not intending to ridicule your world at all. Merely trying to understand what has sent you on this particular route you are on.

I agree that answers to life's mysteries can often be found within, and that time spent alone meditating can be useful. The mind slows down and we are confronted by many "voices", which all come from ourself. They always arise within everyone - though what you call voices, is perhaps better called a voice, as they are all coming from the same person.

Most of us are held hostage by past thoughts and entrenched habits that we are unaware of. Myself, I have gone through "observing" myself, and it is tough but can bring, seemingly meaningless, yet important insights into one's actions. We all want freedom, but so many of us are being what you might call imprisonment.

Long agon I used to use the dice, from Luke Reinhardt's Dice Man, , to confront myself and open new patterns and I suppose that it also led me to "a journey". Following the dictum of the dice and the options laid out I spiralled into new ways and in the midst of all this, I guess there was a "conscience" guiding me.

I still don't understand this "shapeshifter" malarky, and I wish you would explain how it happened. You say it was through following signs etc but could you be more specific?

And if you could write a book list it'd be genuinely interesting,

Best wishes
Rolling Ronnie
Rolling Ronnie
1468 posts

Oct 10, 2005, 10:39
<They make grandious claims and back them up with no evidence at all. They supply conjecture and expect the reader to accept it all as truth, where it's all really just speculation>

That has a familiar ring to it!
grimo
grimo
145 posts

Oct 10, 2005, 15:17
Rolling Ronnie

Yes, it lookes like a cut and paste job doesn't it! Didn't realise the similarity from what I'd reecently read which is a tad worrying!

Cheers for pointing it out
Zastrozzi
Zastrozzi
144 posts

Oct 12, 2005, 08:09
Oh, I'm sure you will if you pay attention.
Rolling Ronnie
Rolling Ronnie
1468 posts

Oct 12, 2005, 11:30
Tara-boom-tish
Zastrozzi
Zastrozzi
144 posts

Oct 12, 2005, 11:48
Ey thengyew...
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

mike croley?
Oct 18, 2005, 14:53
http://members.optusnet.com.au/evilpundit/blog/images/el-gecko.jpg
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Re: Limerick
Oct 18, 2005, 16:59
There was a young woman from Ealing
Who had a peculiar feeling
She lay on her back
And opened her crack
And pissed all over the ceiling
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Re: Limerick
Oct 18, 2005, 17:18
Wooooo I know what film you watched recently!! You secret Hugh Grant fan you!! ;o)

x
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ] This topic is locked

U-Know! Forum Index