This topic is locked

Pages: 12 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grimo
grimo
145 posts

mike croley
Oct 04, 2005, 14:15
Are you for real? Why are you re-telling Ickean tales? If the authorities thought you were a real danger you'd be gone. Same goes for Icke and all that ilk

For those of us who can't tune in regularly, tell us about your beliefs, such as everything being an illusion, and your opinion of the swastikab etc.

I'm actually interested, mike. I think you are barking up the wrong tree, but let rip and tell all.
grimo
grimo
145 posts

Re: mike croley
Oct 04, 2005, 16:16
Just had a look back at old posts. 40ft swastika at Avebury? Hmm@- well I'm sure you had your reasons, but I find most of your posts follow a cliched NWO agenda. Good luck anyway in your "search"
grimo
grimo
145 posts

Oct 05, 2005, 15:09
Mike

Thank you for your message. I read The Biggest Secret when working at a book stiore in the late 90s. Me and all staff had a good laugh at the idiocy of the theories propounded, myself included. A severe lack of evidence shone through and while he might be right about Bush and the RF being satanic, the lizard thing is way off the mark. Have you read Then by Jon Ronson - he sees through Icke.

There are sme strange unexplainable things in the world, but making grandiose statements of which there is no direct evidence is dangerous. How the hell can you say you@are lizard-like? What made you think that? Have you any pictures? No, as it is way beyond reality. It is also easy to say all is illusion: the Buddhists have been saying it for an eternity, without the preposterous lizard claims.

I think helping people on this plane is more important. Why not try and make this world that is concrete and in your face a better place? Better that than pie in the sky theories which conveniently cannot be proven.

"I suggest these two books because they ring true with my own research and experiences in my life since the Solar Eclipse of 1999 and the Grand Cross alignment seven days later"

What research?
What happened after the alignment?

I am interested because I'm attracted to outlandish claims, and anything against the RF and the Bushes. But combining it all together seems ludicrous.

Good luck though
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Oct 05, 2005, 18:17
*bump*

Nothing to add, just keeping mike at the top where he believes he should be.

All hail, mike croley! Slither in his name!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Oct 05, 2005, 19:50
January the 1st, 2013 - you pick the pub, I'll buy the beer.

Deal, mike?
Ether
104 posts

Oct 05, 2005, 21:08
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,172-1811665,00.html
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Oct 05, 2005, 21:22
Wow!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Oct 05, 2005, 21:24
In fact, that's it.

I've obviously been so wrong about all of this. I'm with you, mike. In fact, I'm so with you that I'm going to come to your house, put snakes through your letter box and cover your house in swastikas.

Then we can march into 2012 together, claw in claw.
theotherwindow
68 posts

Oct 05, 2005, 21:37
I used to hear voices many years ago. Some good medication and given time to heal they passed away.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Oct 05, 2005, 21:57
Aha! The Roy Jay revival starts here!!!
Pages: 12 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] This topic is locked

U-Know! Forum Index