hooray

50 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: To manao
Aug 13, 2005, 17:33
Why did you take so long to mention that? And why not point out my factual error in your first reply? Could it be you yourself were searching the forum in the hope of proving me wrong?

As for "fact-checking" my every pronouncement about interpersonal-politics on an online forum? Grow up. Like *anyone* does that. I'll spend time researching important issues, manao, before I write about them (something I wish more people would do, but you can't have everything) but I'm not going to trawl through dozens or threads just to find out who said what to who and why... especially when my interest in the subject is prompted by nothing more than a mild irritation with you.

Anyways, makes no odds. I still believe that you're lemon. If you're not, then I make no apologies as you've essentially continued his work without missing a beat. So either I'm wrong and it's a nice bit of copycatting, or you just coincidentally began posting here (using the same name in another language and all the same phraseology and idiosyncracies) soon after his ban in an almost identical style and tone. Or else you're lying.

And in all three of those cases, it seems unlikely that discourse between us would be all that productive.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index