August Druidion

37 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Five
Five
960 posts

Re: August Druidion
Aug 11, 2005, 20:01
You know - you can read all or whatever you want into what anybody says, Cope (prime deity of this particular web-planet, as has been pointed out eleswehere) or anyone...

If you don't like what he thinks, go think something else, somewhere else, and tell everyone there all about it

I know a few christians I get on with, and most of them rejected the church long ago. While I feel very consciously spiritual, and feel that all folks should pursue that in whatever ways available, it is difficult to find your gods in a city, for example, and if you do find them the results might be unfavorable in such a godless clime - I mean, who wants to come full on face to face with the goddess in a bustling downtown art gallery? It's a drag!

Organized religion is big business, Jesus was pretty OK but so were a lot of others, find your route to the stars and help other folks to find their own way

My cousins are christian missonaries - they mean well, but it makes me want to fucking gag. Nevermind spreading the gospels, hell, leave 'em without electricity! How are we ever going to devolve as a species if we keep trying to breed more customers and/or slave labor in the remotest jungles in the name of jesus (who would I am sure be offended)?

At least Cope is making us think, feel, and discuss, hmm?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index