Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

Re: Lying for Columbine
Oct 08, 2003, 22:26
Hrmmmmmm . . .

(pondering what it all means . . . )

It really is hard to talk about "pre-verbal" stuff isn't it?

And that's kind of the "cheat" in the rational symbolic system -- you win the argument every time because "arguments" are rational and symbolic by their very nature . . . .

Kinda like how the "communists" couldn't beat "capitalism" while they were still working in factories and paying monetary wages, trading with other nations, etc. . . .

We're on "rational/linguistic" turf here, home team advantage!
stray
stray
2057 posts

Oct 08, 2003, 22:33
right... like that is it... thats a shame.. When did the fun stop ? Any silly teenager can say be too, even *be* whatever that means.

*be*

hmmm...

nope, not convinced. already am being thanks. motion and rest, motion and rest, thats how I prove I am.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Oct 08, 2003, 22:34
yes. Its a git innit ?

*applys duct tape to gob* ;)
stray
stray
2057 posts

seriously though
Oct 08, 2003, 22:36
I have never said 'I am right!!!'. nor would I, I'm still open to the possibility I am completely mental. I hope your not thinking I think I'm better than others, nothing could be further from the truth. Can you say the same ?
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

paranoia
Oct 08, 2003, 22:42
Neither did I say, it thunk or be'd it dude. Was just enjoying a jolly moment of flippant frippery as an aside to struggling with bitter and/or apocryphal republicans and lefties.

We become that which we avoid if we avoid it too keenly. OH battle ye not. ... Unless ye have o do battle, then battle ye with an eye to,.. OH ARSE. ORSE! NORSE!

Fark.

Onwards!
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

Re: paranoia
Oct 08, 2003, 22:44
"bitter and/or apocryphal republicans and lefties"

Not sure what you're referring to but I like this phrase! I need to find an sxcuse to user it in conversation . . .
stray
stray
2057 posts

Oct 08, 2003, 22:46
HA! got you again. sorry, really shouldnt do this, we know each other a tad too well. ;P

Love ya, wish I'd seen you more b4 u left these shores.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Oct 08, 2003, 22:47
I think its the smell of the air as the Arnie thing settles in over there. I need to be more popular so I'm going to go groping some female strangers and laughing in a deep booming voice.

'Nice ASS!! HAHAHAHA.. YOU LOVE IT... HAHAHA. YOU DO'
stray
stray
2057 posts

Oct 08, 2003, 22:50
So is it as shit over there now as I imgaine it to be, eternal analysing of why ?? etc. Posturing etc, etc.
Dog 3000
Dog 3000
4611 posts

Oct 08, 2003, 22:58
Funny to see how the "Arnie thing" plays out overseas . . . you realize most Americans don't live in California and don't give a shit who they elect in their kooky recall elections? Don't you?

Besides . . . this is CALIFORNIA we're talking about . . . what did you expect in the land of Hollywood? You won't find a more "magical" bunch of thinkers anywhere on earth. Apparently they think Arnold has some sort of "magic powers" to fix the deficit. It's not like he gave any RATIONAL explanation how he's gonna do it . . . .

;-)
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index