Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Edited Nov 08, 2014, 02:57
Re: Secrets From The Sky
Nov 07, 2014, 23:09
I thought that the lingering camerawork was superb and I found myself appreciating those magnificent ramparts more than ever before. How many hands must have moulded them? To think that what we see have been worn by the passage of time... How I wish I could have seen them when they stood fresh and proud. But for that fence I would still want to be all over them, but I realise there are delicate areas that need protection. I have fond memories of roaming unimpeded in my youth.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Nov 07, 2014, 23:23
spencer wrote:
I thought that the lingering camerawork was superb and I found myself appreciating those magnificent ramparts more than ever before. How many hands must have moulded them? To think that what we see have been worn by the passage of time... How I would have seen them when they stood fresh and proud. But for that fence I would still want to be all over them, but I realise there are delicate areas that need protection. I have fond memories of roamimg unimpeded in my youth.

:-)
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Nov 08, 2014, 07:10
Sanctuary wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
There are two very good reasons to watch that program.

Shush, you be in trouble like Gladders ;-)

It's impossible not to comment when its so intentional.
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Nov 08, 2014, 07:11
spencer wrote:
I thought that the lingering camerawork was superb and I found myself appreciating those magnificent ramparts more than ever before. How many hands must have moulded them? To think that what we see have been worn by the passage of time... How I wish I could have seen them when they stood fresh and proud. But for that fence I would still want to be all over them, but I realise there are delicate areas that need protection. I have fond memories of roaming unimpeded in my youth.

haha!
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Nov 08, 2014, 10:06
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
There are two very good reasons to watch that program.

Shush, you be in trouble like Gladders ;-)

It's impossible not to comment when its so intentional.

It just goes to show how low some people can go to get their points across ;-)
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Nov 14, 2014, 22:29
It was part 5 tonight...Sutton Hoo.

Bettany must be short of low-cut dresses as she was wearing the same one she has worn in all 5 programmes so far. Dunno why, but I notice those sort of things ;-)
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Nov 14, 2014, 22:38
Some great photos here. The Maiden Castle one is fantastic. Some work really went into that.

http://blog.english-heritage.org.uk/secrets-from-the-sky-itv/
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Nov 14, 2014, 23:54
Sanctuary wrote:

Bettany must be short of low-cut dresses as she was wearing the same one she has worn in all 5 programmes so far. Dunno why, but I notice those sort of things ;-)

Perhaps it means you harbour a secret desire to wear a dress (while walking across an ancient hillfort) - don't forget the floaty scarf.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Nov 15, 2014, 07:25
tjj wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:

Perhaps it means you harbour a secret desire to wear a dress (while walking across an ancient hillfort) - don't forget the floaty scarf.

Darn, that one of my Secrets out in the open now :-)
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Re: Secrets from the Sky
Nov 15, 2014, 13:05
S'ok Roy, we've known about it for years... you've not spotted that spycam atop The Hurlers then? You're among friends..it's you, part of your charm. You do go a bit heavy on the lippy sometimes though, imo.
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index