Wayland's Smithy »
Waylands Smithy - Vibrating???

112 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
pixie
111 posts

Re: Waylands Smithy - Vibrating???
Oct 23, 2002, 17:37
golly! posted hello Blaidd, then read all this! sounds like you've had a roough ride in an introduction but well done you for replying so well, i have had afew run ins at first and i legged it and refused to play for ages! (not by anyone here i might add)
i think all points have been valid, i have left offerings once or twice, a few flowers already trampled on . corn, etc, stuff from around the site, as rhiannon says because sometimes you do want to give thanks to SOMETHING and i guess in our society, so wrapped up in our past and links with Christianity, and ritual and having to DO something to show thanks i guess sometimes a smile doesn't feel enough, however, as i visited more sites and come home with more and more rubbish i guess i agree with 4winds, and the others. the intent is very much honest and genuine, but if we all did it i guess it would look abit 'ugh!'
nature has a balance and who are we to upset it more than we already do. i feel that i now give thanks just by the joy and magic i feel in my heart, aaargh i sound abit trippy hippy there. i can't find the words to show how i feel which kind of sums it up really, nothing can ever express my wonder at the sites i visit, the wonder at the sky above, the land beneath my feet, the magic of the walk to get there (despite rabid farmers dogs, broken stiles, farmers making it difficlut etc. etc. etc.!!), my thanks stay in my head now, and everyone elses go back with me in my bin bag! but each to their own and your words are so nice to read that please dont think that i am sticking the boot in too! i 'm not!
dunno about the vibrating though?
ann summers party happenin anywhere ?
(sorry i'l get my coat again!)
peace
pixie
xx
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index