Wayland's Smithy »
Waylands Smithy - Vibrating???

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
pixie
111 posts

Re: small world
Oct 24, 2002, 13:35
awww soz did i sound ratty! honestly didnt mean to! i am chilled! i just hate all that crystal stuff, come on we've all met 'em! it wasn't a dig at you mate!
i agree with what you're saying and i don't need ritaul spells etc to push or prove that i am pagan, sometimes i don't even like the label but it fits most of the time!
i have studied it all over some years and met alot of people nice and cranky! takes all sorts i guess and its my choice how i live and what i choose to accept and reject!, history, beliefs etc, and all it comes down to is ME how do i act in this life and how can i change things in my own way
??/ big question and not alotta answers (said in paul daniels type way to inject humour in!!)
peace
p
x
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Re: Hand bags???
Oct 24, 2002, 13:42
oi! I'll have you know my cakes are famous round these parts...

tea and bikkies pixie?

(:)=E
pixie
111 posts

Oct 24, 2002, 13:44
mmmm please, dear....easy on those rum truffles, you don't want bob chip getting over excitied when i mix my drinks again!
p
x
Blaidd
125 posts

Oct 24, 2002, 13:47
Round who's parts exactly??

Got to say it, you lot are totally nuts but it's so fookin cool. Work in the big smoke & everyone is so sodding anally retentive.
pixie
111 posts

Oct 24, 2002, 14:08
OH MY GOD!! for all the gods and goddess'es sakes don't get bob on anyhting anal!
<cringe>
notd over to you i'm outa here
squid ? pass the hob-nobs please
p
x
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: Waylands Smithy - Vibrating???
Oct 24, 2002, 14:09
Hey there Blaidd. I usually live over on U-Know! but i do pop in here now and then. I have a tangential interest in ancient sites, in that i'm interested in "sacred landscapes" (i.e. places which inspire a - subjective - feeling of peace within me), but often find that neolithic / ancient sites serve the function of diverting ones awareness away from the landscape and towards the monument.

Which is, of course, groovy if you're there for the monument.

That said, Wayland's Smithy does have a special place in my heart. And i have to echo your experiences. I was camping up there for a couple of nights, and both nights i felt a very strange thing. It felt as though the air itself was pulsating (rather than the ground). It's kind of difficult to explain, but if you've ever experienced it, you'll know what i mean.

Anyways, it happened both nights that i was meditating there (early hours of the morning) and was actually quite spooky for a while.

Of course, i should add the fact that i wasn't entirely straight at the time (but then again, i rarely am, so not sure if that says anything), and i also do seem to be very sensitive to the "vibe of a place"... which doesn't make me a irritating new-ager, FW, not to worry ;-)

Anyways welcome to these parts; we're generally a nice bunch (i think). And whilst i myself do take a "leave a place as you found it" attitude (not only to monuments, but any place), i will staunchly defend your right to leave nuts and the like. I also think flowers are quite acceptable as an offering, so long as they are left in an unobtrussive place. Whenever i go to a place like that i tend to do a full litter-pick upon leaving, and leave a small offering of flowers next to a tree a little way from the site.

Invisible to the next visitors.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

hobnob or...
Oct 24, 2002, 14:11
custard cream?
pixie
111 posts

Re: hobnob or...
Oct 24, 2002, 14:20
ermmm, you choose!!! whatever you feel you bake the best..... i'm making a quick get away before bob finds out Blaidd works with anal types.
goodness knows what tricks he has up his rubber pants for myself and notd
help! pack the biscuits quick, put me tea in a flask and i'm of to lurk in deepest Blackpool
<shiver>
pixie
xx
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Oct 24, 2002, 14:36
I bake cakes, not bikkies, those I get from the shop! here, have a chocolate digestive...

more tea?
(:)=E
Blaidd
125 posts

Oct 24, 2002, 14:44
jammie dodgers???

I like the bit in the middle
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index