Topic View: Flat | Threaded
moss
moss
2897 posts

Edited Jan 11, 2009, 14:40
Re: Dogs off the lead / dogma on a lead
Jan 11, 2009, 14:18
andygreyweather wrote:
I feel sorry for the Red Lion as it's a managed house and as such, the brewery clearly knows that X amount of people will go there whether it's good or bad .... Not ideal I agree!

The houses ... oh dear! The whole planning farce in the UK is corporate corruption by another name ... if you want planning and you pay the authority concerned X amount of cash they usually let the developer have carte' blanche.

Rant about dogs .... I saw one of the culprits concerned with his dog on the lead today ... so I'll give him the benefit he was previously misguided.

Is this called the cooling off period ;) as a vegetarian are you forgiving all meat eating people as well or do they deserve a fate worse than death... I don't know about the millions of bacteria that are floating down through the soil to contaminate our water supplies, but you have to agree people are not actually dying from dog poo poisoning....
Actually in defence of dogs the romans used them as healers, their spit contains antiseptic, mind you I don't know if it worked.....

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index