Ritual

Pages: 24 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
PeterH
PeterH
1180 posts

Re: Ritual
Jan 09, 2006, 17:46
...but who are you annoying? Anyone here annoyed? Ah well - never mind.
PeterH
PeterH
1180 posts

Jan 09, 2006, 17:48
so you copied them without understanding. Did you think that it was "cool"?
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Jan 09, 2006, 17:53
>> But not if he out farted you considerably?

That really would take some doing! Why am I talking about this?
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Jan 09, 2006, 17:55
LOL! Ya big groupie! So was he a hero before that? I've not bothered replying to this thread until I needed to say that. ;^) Not many peeps here seem to me the type to be hero worshippers!

But while I'm here, there are also those of us that have read the book & never noticed that Julian uses xtian.

If I do it (I probly do) it's coz it's shorter. And I use R*man coz I find it faintly amusing....

love

Moth
Paulus
Paulus
769 posts

Jan 09, 2006, 17:56
< so you copied them without understanding. Did you think that it was "cool"? >

Yeah....! Along with knowing it would annoy sad feeble-minded xtian-folk and their offspring. Seems to work!
PeterH
PeterH
1180 posts

Jan 09, 2006, 18:05
Methinks thou dost seek to convince thyself. What feeble Christian folk and their offspring have you offended? Moi? I am not a Christian and my offspring have never been offended by anyone's mis-spellings. Neither have I. Still - if you like to kid yourself that you are causing offence and manfully expressing religious intolerance....its a harmless diversion.
PeterH
PeterH
1180 posts

Jan 09, 2006, 18:07
No idea. You seemed to think that farting was relevant.
Paulus
Paulus
769 posts

Jan 09, 2006, 18:09
I just like the way trivial things keep you entertained.
PeterH
PeterH
1180 posts

Jan 09, 2006, 18:14
Well I'm certainly not offended by R*man 'cos I hate the murdering, invading, enslaving, deporting buggers.

But, pray tell me why y*u find it amusing t* insert an * in place of an o, Mr M*th? N*thing wr*ng with that *f c*urse and y*u are perfectly free t* f*ll*w y*ur pers*nal rituals *r c*mpulsi*n.

S*rry - I have tried but it hasn't g*t funny yet.
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Jan 09, 2006, 18:30
Just as an aside, I see nothing wrong with folk censoring words - I always use a small "c" when spelling "christian" or "christmas" - it amuses me and I feel it has a certain level of healthy disrespect about it!

I think people can display true "christian" characteristics without resorting to religion.

G
Pages: 24 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index