1308 posts

Re: Avebury 2005
Jun 26, 2005, 13:27
http://www.embark.to/mikecroley
Wiggy
1696 posts

Jun 26, 2005, 13:36
I think SBP is just upset about something that annoys most of us here to some degree, so perhaps we should just calm down a bit now - especially as it seems to be getting personal.
I often wish I had said things differently but it's too late once you've posted (some of the stuff I've posted really makes me cringe in fact!).
Dans photo's were nice, thanks Dan.
SBP is right to feel strongly that we should take care of our heritage, and working for the MOD don't make her a murderer - I'm sure she's got a mortgage to pay, and would maybe rather be working somewhere else.
Mike is not a "cunt" , I do think he's very wrong about some stuff and should be encouraged to think about that, but he clearly does feel the stones are important and at least he is out there rather than sitting on his arse in front of Sky TV like most people in this country - just please don't vandalise things, and please be mindful of others feelings Mike.
There, that's my ten pence worth - all feel free to to give the online kicking I sense may be coming my way.
=;o)
Lubin
Lubin
509 posts

Jun 26, 2005, 14:11
Cheers for that I have read it with interest.Where do the lizards they are on about come into it?
Peace Lubin
doktoratomik
doktoratomik
379 posts

Jun 26, 2005, 14:35
What a thoroughly obnoxious bint!
doktoratomik
doktoratomik
379 posts

Jun 26, 2005, 14:35
Precisely. Well said!
doktoratomik
doktoratomik
379 posts

Jun 26, 2005, 14:37
Absolutely!

Whether or not burning candles is wrong, behaving like an ignorant bitch and insulting someone is hardly going to encourage them to understand your point of view, is it? In fact, you might well argue that it's more likely to encourage them to do the exact opposite. In which instance, who's really doing the most damage here?
baza
baza
1308 posts

Jun 26, 2005, 14:41
>they are on about

Surely you mean 'you are on about'?

So, what do you think, Lubin?

Have you read 'Number 7'

http://www.mason68.fsnet.co.uk/number7.htm

"Undoing magic performed in the past
The ring of stonehenge is a wall.
Constructed by giants and flown through the air
When the vibe allowed man to walk tall.

It has to come down, I hasten to say
It was put there with evil intent.
To hold back the flow of the power within
From us, for whom it was meant."

What do you think of that?

Peace & Love

Baz
Wiggy
1696 posts

Jun 26, 2005, 15:04
I should of posted further down the thread, sorry. I'm sure you've all read the whole thread though.
juamei
juamei
2013 posts

Jun 26, 2005, 15:05
Still reading it! I like your voice of reason though :)
Wiggy
1696 posts

Jun 26, 2005, 15:09
We're all at it now . Posting before we've thought about what we want to say and achieve (I do it too).
Does SBP really deserve such a vehement attack?
Perhaps I've missed something - I've only been posting for a few months and many of you all seem to know each other out in the real world. Is there some politics going on or what?
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index