Cunts Can Fuck Off

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
beejay
beejay
15 posts

Re: Cunts Can Fuck Off
Jun 25, 2022, 11:22
Aw come on! I check the merchandiser a couple of times a day on the off-chance, go out for a few hours to see Johnny Echols and Love doing Da Capo, and wake up this morning to find the cd’s been and gone. How limited was it FFS?
Hopefully there’ll be another run soon.
phallus dei
583 posts

Jun 25, 2022, 17:23
Glad that Cope hasn't succumbed to the Dominant Narrative and is still pursuing his contrarian ways. Cunts Can Fuck Off!!
Fitter Stoke
Fitter Stoke
2611 posts

Jun 25, 2022, 18:16
Jeez, talk about earworm. A definite chart topper were it not for the lyrics. Can’t get that chorus out of my head!

Sheer art, Drude. Thank you.
HI DEN
HI DEN
814 posts

Jun 25, 2022, 19:52
phallus dei wrote:
Glad that Cope hasn't succumbed to the Dominant Narrative and is still pursuing his contrarian ways. Cunts Can Fuck Off!!

"Pogo on a nazi, spit upon a jew
Vicious mindless violence that offers nothing new
Left wing violence, right wing violence, all seems much the same
Bully boys out fighting, it's just the same old game
Boring fucking politics that'll get us all shot
Left wing, right wing, you can stuff the lot
Keep your petty prejudice, I don't see the point
ANARCHY AND FREEDOM IS WHAT I WANT

Want want want want ))))"
grimo23
2 posts

Jun 26, 2022, 07:52
Funny song but the recordings a bit tinny, non? Some of the lyrics are hard to decipher...

"Here comes a Greedhead battering with your gun. That cunt’s asleep; don’t know his time has come. Find a bridge and push him off; raise your Kalashnikov. He is insane – I’m so pissed off. Cunts can fuck off x 4

Here comes a priest in the pay of a Nazi pope. Do like Black Sabbath, ring that fucker at the end of a rope. Before I leave this town, I will burn your churches down. They are insane – I’m so pissed off. Cunts can fuck off x 4

An opportunity to get some more young men killed. Defend freedom, overspending oh we all do pale(?). In far Afghanistan, Joe Biden lifts his planes. Tax the poor we’ll need some more for Ukraine. Cunts can fuck off x 4

With (((??doors??)) but Boris won’t go without. He made the rules but Boris won’t go without. History won’t forget, Him and Carrie Antoinette. He’s a conniving privileged get. Cunts can fuck off x 4

I’m sick and tired of the Woke celebrity. The metropolitan lavvies of the BBC
“You must do this and this. Make this”. You take the piss. We know her paychecks smaller than his. Cunts can fuck off x 4

OK – get ready for the festival ending. Slow down. I’m making lists of all the people I love. And all the cunts who should fuck off. You’re taking chances if you’re living near me. Cause I’m a cunt who’s so pissed off. ‘Till then. I’m biding my time. Feeding my rhyme. Healing my mind...
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Jun 26, 2022, 08:54
Missed it :-(
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Jun 26, 2022, 10:57
Am I being thick? Having bought it, how does one download one's download purchase - I don't seem to have been given a link or owt....

Does it come in a separate email or summat?

love

Confused Moth
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jun 26, 2022, 11:08
Does it say it comes with a download code? If not it's the old fashioned way of ripping the CD
Brik
587 posts

Jun 26, 2022, 11:38
Moth wrote:
Am I being thick? Having bought it, how does one download one's download purchase - I don't seem to have been given a link or owt....

Does it come in a separate email or summat?

love

Confused Moth

From the homepage click the two yellow lines on the left to bring up the side bar, go right down to 'Preferences/Log out' and click Preferences. From there there'll be a link on the red bar to view/download your accrued files.

x
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Jun 26, 2022, 13:03
Brik wrote:
From the homepage click the two yellow lines on the left to bring up the side bar, go right down to 'Preferences/Log out' and click Preferences. From there there'll be a link on the red bar to view/download your accrued files.

x

Thanks a lot!

I can't see 2 yellow lines on the left of the homepage (I'm on a PC), but I do have a link to 'Preferences' & 'Log out' at the top of the browser page - and I eventually managed to spot the completely obvious 'Downloads' link on the completely obvious red line!

Much appreciated!

love

Moth
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index