Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Edited Jun 26, 2022, 13:17
Re: Cunts Can Fuck Off
Jun 26, 2022, 13:16
Ta - no, I meant the official download that there's a link to on the product page (now, at least - mebbe just since the single sold out)....

Suits me, as the last thing I need is MORE physical media!

x
Anchor
31 posts

Jun 27, 2022, 09:39
garerama wrote:
Expect there will be some update up soon along the lines of:

"Thank you very much for the phenomonal interest in Cunts Can Fuck Off – our first press sold out in under 24 minutes.

We're currently receiving more stock but in small batches. We expect it to be back in full stock very soon. Thank you for your patience and Happy Solstice!"

Fingers crossed!
mr sulcus
mr sulcus
399 posts

Jun 27, 2022, 20:33
Just don't do what I did this morning - find the downloady bit, reconsider downloading because I'm on my phone so cancel the download until this evening. And then find out I've missed my one chance at it...ah well, throw the Drude another quid!
Makkr
307 posts

Jun 28, 2022, 09:38
I accidentally paid for it twice also, whilst trying to figure out how to download said track.

Got there in the end..........
mr sulcus
mr sulcus
399 posts

Jun 28, 2022, 10:24
I mean, it's coming on the new album so I'm not too bothered about missing the cd apart from it irks the inner collector. I never resent sending Cope some cash as the wins outweigh the losses in the bigger picture.
mr sulcus
mr sulcus
399 posts

Edited Jun 28, 2022, 10:27
Jun 28, 2022, 10:25
I reckon they're CDRs so there's no reason apart from boredom they can't burn off another 10 billion copies!

(I'm guessing anyway - like the Lord Yatesbury tour stuff was. Have started seeing the pics as people get them. Very nice minimal and tasteful packaging.)
YugaRok
13 posts

Jun 29, 2022, 16:16
Thanks. Duly purchased. It's a corker.
garerama
garerama
1111 posts

Jun 29, 2022, 20:12
No sign of a second batch yet ... Think I will wait for the album if it does not get another physical release.
Brik
587 posts

Jun 29, 2022, 22:14
https://www.discogs.com/release/23719694-Julian-Cope-Cunts-Can-Fuck-Off

Oh so the CD is real. The way it's crossed off on the press page made me think the reference to a CD release was an ironic joke and it never actually existed.
garerama
garerama
1111 posts

Jun 30, 2022, 08:17
Brik wrote:
https://www.discogs.com/release/23719694-Julian-Cope-Cunts-Can-Fuck-Off

Oh so the CD is real. The way it's crossed off on the press page made me think the reference to a CD release was an ironic joke and it never actually existed.

The more I see it, the more I miss it in my Cope collection. 18 Discogers have it according to Discogs this morning. So we know there are at least that amount in existence.
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index