29 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2447 posts

Edited Oct 06, 2020, 13:48
Re: Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 3 October 2020
Oct 06, 2020, 12:48
Funnily enough with all the mention of Coil in soundtracks this week, I had been listening to Ape of Naples which I found surprisingly accessible (not knowing much about the band but expecting a harder time!). Where to next?

* Update * I'm quite enjoying Time Machine

Other stuff:

Clannad - Clannad 2. Nah!

The Cinematic Orchestra - To Believe. Seem to be moving away from their essential period 10-20 years ago

Clara Luzia - When I take your hand

Clive from Accounts - The trouble with Clive EP.

Cluster - II

Colosseum - Valentyne Suite. Friend from my dad's generation recommended this but sounds quite dated to me as it is entitled to do so i guess.

Comacozer - Mydriasis

The Comet is Coming - Death to the planet, Trust in the Lifeforce of the deep mystery. Not much to dislike here for modern edgy jazz fans. Didn't knock me out either, mind

Cosey Fanni Tutti - Tutti. Quite respectable effort of electro synth fare from recent times

The Cosmic Dead - Scottish Space Race. Me likey

Crass - Penis Envy, Christ the album. Wanted to like them after loving the Jeffrey Lewis covers, but didn't really. Like the message but not the delivery

Craven Faults - Erratics and Unconformities

Cream - Wheels on Fire

Michael Hurley and the unholy Rounders - Have Moicy. Listened to this several times. Punk attitude folkies from the 60s and 70's which is a delightful mix for me

Steve Hillage - Green. Produced by Dave Mason who seems to be getting a bit of press these days. What one would expect really

Grooverider - Mysteries of Funk

Gogo Penguin - v2.0

Peter Gabriel - III, So

Tim Hecker - Virgins

Gong - Flying Teapot

Gang of Four - Entertainment

Guy Called Gerald - Essence
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index