Unsung Forum »
New Old Stock-Cope Merchandiser

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
drudeawakening
138 posts

Re: New Old Stock-Cope Merchandiser
Jan 20, 2019, 23:35
I see from eBay that the tours are out in force with recently listed Storeroom 3 spoils.
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

Stickers!
Jan 22, 2019, 02:25
Those stickers went fast! I purchased 3 circa 1987 a few hours ago and now they're no longer on Merchandiser.
Jeez
98 posts

Edited Jan 23, 2019, 07:23
Jan 23, 2019, 07:23
Ha ha! I notice that someone from Wiltshire is trying to sell a 'like new' copy of Village Idiot Dope for £30 on EBay -he describes it as "a rare opportunity to acquire a copy of Cope's album".
Whoever it is surely must know it's on sale here for £11.99. What a conman.
drudeawakening
138 posts

Jan 23, 2019, 07:55
Jeez wrote:
Ha ha! I notice that someone from Wiltshire is trying to sell a 'like new' copy of Village Idiot Dope for £30 on EBay -he describes it as "a rare opportunity to acquire a copy of Cope's album".
Whoever it is surely must know it's on sale here for £11.99. What a conman.

There are a couple of people (some with multiple eBay accounts, I’m sure of it!) for whom the prospect of a new Cope album makes them run their hands with glee. They’ll know that at some point their CDs will sell out officially and they can flog them for whatever they like. Worse, I’ve seen the Woden album for £75 in places. There are people trying to sell the Lord Yatesbury CDrs for up to £100.

Being a terrible haggler I’ve previously tried to bag a copy of ‘Christ Vs Warhol’ from someone listing it for around the £40 mark. Following a message to the seller asking to part with it for a not-unreasonable-for-him £25, he replied simply with ‘no!’ and immediately listed the CD at a revised £99. WTF? There’s about 4 copies of that CD on eBay, all for around £40 and they’re not selling for that price. I question that guy’s sanity.
Arbor
Arbor
35 posts

Jan 24, 2019, 19:49
I tried to be disciplined and wait till payday before buying Discover Odin only to miss out by a day.

NEVER AGAIN!
Monganaut
Monganaut
2383 posts

Jan 25, 2019, 19:15
Too bad, sorry to hear that. Obvs someone is buying them, as their was one up on Discogs fer about £150 at the start of the month, not there are three, the cheapest being £97.....so who was it, c'mon, fess up! ;)
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Zoology Back in Merchandiser
Aug 25, 2020, 07:48
Just in case anyone missed it. Zoology CDs been plundered from Storeroom 3 and available again.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index