Unsung Forum »
Barney Bubbles hubris

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Gnidrilog
9 posts

Re: Barney Bubbles hubris
Jan 14, 2011, 17:39
Just that I thought you'd know that Gnidrolog added an extra 'o' to the anagram of Goldring.
gnidrolog
2 posts

Jan 15, 2011, 10:33
Gnidrilog wrote:
Are you trying to be picky with me about my spelling Deepinder?

Yes I am Paul!
Gnidrilog
9 posts

Jan 15, 2011, 17:39
Sorry? My name's Mark and I am a little dyslexic...
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Edited May 20, 2011, 02:42
Apr 30, 2011, 22:45
In the case of the loathsome Paul Gorman, two wrongs do not make a right. Here he is trying far too hard. Unless it has gone far above my head.

Edit: As gorman is linking this post from his Tweet.

I have never met Gorman, but just because this pleasure has not presented itself to me, I can fully justify my considered state of loathsomefullness toward him, because I had to threaten him with an action of LIBEL, which he, having been shouted at by his wife and others agreed to back down. His loathsome comments to me claiming that I had won, by bullying him into submission. NOT TRUE. Please contact me if you wish to burden yourself with his inane corres to me
End of Edit.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gormanghast/5640841981/in/photostream/

I suppose there is a connection to his Rat Tat faux pas, as the new Duke reminds me of a hamster

Marker
Marker
25 posts

May 05, 2011, 09:06
This morning I read elsewhere that "Journalist Mark Hodkinson has been commissioned to write and present a 30 minute documentary on Barney Bubbles for the BBC’s Radio 4, to be broadcast in Fall."
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Edited Dec 11, 2011, 01:06
May 05, 2011, 15:33
He couldn't do any worse than getting in touch with Paul Gorman, as PG makes mistakes which would shock an amateur. I see far too much praise in his Wiki entry for my liking, now historically archived so citizens can make a value judgement as to how much of a twat he is.

edit:

Looks like Gorman and his wife tweet each other. Their tweet trail has linked to this hubris topic. To those that have arrived he throws stones in glass houses. He is a hypocrite judging from our correspondence.

edit: Yes yoo are..

depends on what you say and do and I publicly respond as fair comment.
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Edited May 30, 2011, 17:21
May 07, 2011, 13:14
Deepinder Cheema wrote:
In the case of the loathsome Paul Gorman, two wrongs do not make a right. Here he is trying far too hard. Unless it has gone far above my head.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gormanghast/5640841981/in/photostream/

I suppose there is a connection to his Rat Tat faux pas, as the new Duke reminds me of a hamster

I'm interested to see that the link above has raised the image of the Ghastly Gormful one to number one on his flickr ticker.

I once thought that writing a book was all about the noble endeavour of selfless scholarship. How stupidly naive and mistaken I was.

EDIT: Whatever is said by me about Gorman is classed as fair comment based on evidence that is in either domain. It is interesting that he is confronting his shameful frailties by linking this topic from his twitter stream so all can see his shameful hypocritical twattedness. This is similar in psychology to riding out the rat tat faux pas T shirt with his deliberate upside down T shirt.
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Oct 17, 2014, 15:12
Paul Gorman is now to be more of a prat than I realised. Here he is having it seems fallen out with Vivienne Westwood. And he said I was picky about his spelling.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2796970/vivienne-westwood-accused-plagiarism-author-claims-took-quotes-book-new-autobiography.html
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index