Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Re: Panama Ltd, Indian Summer Harvest 1970
Mar 07, 2009, 12:39
You made 2 LP's didn't you?

I am surprised EMI have indicated that the masters have been destroyed.

Can you tell us when the query was made and who at EMI gave you the answer?

I think I know what may have happened, as I myself have inquired about a band on Harvest and archive therof stocked.
lyndzay jean needes
6 posts

Sep 29, 2011, 14:25
Also head of the band was Ron Needes , whom is my father. He left after the first album just before the second album was made.
lyndzay jean needes
6 posts

Sep 29, 2011, 14:29
My father Ron Needes who was in the band and left after the first album has the record of the first album on vinal.
lyndzay jean needes
6 posts

Sep 29, 2011, 14:55
Hi Ian i am lyndzay jean needes Ron Needes's daughter , if you would like to contact him you can do email me and i will send you his information by private mail my email is [email protected]
speak soon Lyndzay.ps my father is in contact with most of the people from panama limited jug band.
lyndzay jean needes
6 posts

Sep 29, 2011, 15:16
Hi tony its ron needes here i have often wanted to get in touch with you i am at the moment enjoying my second marital comupance, infact it is my daughter that has found this site for me liz one is in forth worth texas and still commuicado. What a feascothis whole music business is. brian strachan is in montrial canada, still the same ass whole. denise had a quadropal bypass, and is also in canada. Little old me is still hanging on up here in aberdeen. It was nice knowing you ,you were a good staunch part of the band please make every effort to keep in touch.
Ron.
PS Dave Kelly was playing up here last year i tried to get back stage to see him and this jumped up jobs worth acted as if i was a terrorist showing me up in front of me and my family .
Any way i did get to see him and eventailly persuade him that i really was RMN of panama limited he asked after you and said that you were very kind to him and let him play a national for the first time in his life.
lyndzay jean needes
6 posts

Sep 29, 2011, 15:20
my Father Ron Needes has a vinyl of the panama limited jug bands first album .
lyndzay jean needes
6 posts

Sep 29, 2011, 15:25
Hi Anne Brian strachan is in montrial in canada .
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index