Unsung Forum »
Soundtracks To Our Lives W/E 24/7/04

52 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Beebon
1375 posts

Re: Soundtracks To Our Lives W/E 24/7/04
Jul 26, 2004, 19:45
Well, yesterday i got back from "BugJam 04" which is a major national VW festival thingy held at Santa Pod race track (near Northampton) so there's been a fair bit of travelling being done with my girlfriend's and my sister's beatles. Was fun though, and Friday night a band called "Goldmaster Allstars" played... Reggae/ska typa stuff and rather good it was too.. plenty of skanking going on :) Saturday night i saw "Killa Kela" do a set... Human Beatbox typa stuff and it was flipping amazing!! Well recomended if ur into that typa thing.

So not loads of listening being done (headed up there on thursday) but here is what i did check out :)

Incredible String Band - S/t: Bought it on vynil for £4 last weekend... have wanted to get hold of it for a while now and glad that i did. I had a lot of these songs on mp3 in the past, but to hear the album in full has made me happy! :)

Bert Jansch - Rosemary Lane: Got this on vynil too for the same price and needless to say i like it too. Got it out the library ages back and now have me own copy :)

Sunn 0))) - White 2: Got this mid week and have only had chance to listen to it once so far but initial impressions are very good indeed and im sure it will be listened to some more yet!

Nurse With Wound - Alice The Goon: Inspired by watching the documentary on the brainwashed website... this is a great record.

Ummm, that's about all i can possibly remember!
Have a good week peoples!
:)
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index