Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Re: Extinction Rebellion
Apr 28, 2019, 21:16
Further to that..

Two thousand nuclear explosions..two used in anger..all the rest were ‘tests’

That’s some kind of nuts that’s off the scale..and ultimately it’s the ‘descendants’ of these kinda folk your dealing with.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Apr 28, 2019, 21:22
I’ll steer clear of those ‘tatty’ websites don’t you worry!

No more unsubstantiated claims then?!

:)
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Apr 28, 2019, 21:36
Apr 28, 2019, 21:29
For God’s sake! :))

All I’m doing is posting stuff so people can make their OWN minds up!! Give a different perspective..How the fuck can I ‘prove’ anything on a forum? That’s part of the game being played..not being able to conclusively prove something..it still doesn’t mean lack of guilt...does it OJ? (Allegedly)

Y’ know...I’m just sharing my thoughts..links...like what a forum is for? I doubt people take much notice of the links..otherwise they’d be raising some points about them?

The more one tries to convince the less convincing one becomes.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Edited Apr 29, 2019, 08:03
Apr 29, 2019, 07:28
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Apr 29, 2019, 09:35
Apr 29, 2019, 08:24
**Breaking News**

Important update information ministry update from important people (honest)

“It is now officially a civil offence NOT to believe something you hear on the news. If you know or know of someone who has expressed even the slightest doubt concerning a major news story please notify the appropriate authority and they will be dealt with at the nearest GeoSo (trademark) correctional facility...Erm....’Centre for Wellbeing.’ If you yourself have had any doubts whatsoever please seek medical assistance immediately before the situation gets any worse. It’s better to prevent than cure! In most cases we offer a (this is the) ‘Truth (you fool) Awareness’ course...or a £500 fine. Off World awaits serious repeat offenders.
No...you misunderstand..Off World isn’t a ‘place’...
Have a nice day.”
nigelswift
8112 posts

Apr 29, 2019, 08:57
They'll lock you up for a hundred years!
Amil04
447 posts

Apr 29, 2019, 09:04
..didn’t it used to be 99!

Serious repeat offender...

https://youtu.be/A_dJNzDo8SQ
nigelswift
8112 posts

Apr 29, 2019, 10:29
I wonder if the slagging Greta is getting is also applicable to David Attenborough? Is he being manipulated too?
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Apr 29, 2019, 12:48
Apr 29, 2019, 11:37
..hmmm..looks that way. I don’t think manipulated is the right word. I don’t think anybody is pulling Attenborough’s strings. He’s just ‘inline’ with the agenda. However I don’t recall him ever saying such things as “Man-made CO2 is the main cause of global warming” It’s more..”man-made emissions are having a detrimental effect on the environment” I’ve got no issue with that sort of statement. He sits on the fence in my view regarding CO2. But wait...just seen that he’s given his full support to ER..

Obviously, pollution and environmental destruction aren’t desirable and should be kept to a minimum. It’s the environmental distraction of CO2 being the major cause of the problem that erks me!

I’m not slagging Greta off personally..I feel I must add.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Apr 29, 2019, 13:34
It’s the environmental distraction of CO2 being the major cause of the problem that erks me!

I must admit I'm not up to date with the science, but isn't it?
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index