Thank you to London police

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: Thank you to London police
Jun 05, 2017, 13:14
And yet.....
You will continue to read EVERY SINGLE ONE of my posts.
I'm not going anywhere.
I'm the last dissenting voice to be found here.
Now Nigel, out of respect for the dead....for fucks sake, bow out please.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jun 05, 2017, 13:21
Locodogz wrote:
Thanks sanctuary - you too

My children are the most precious thing in my life, but if we were to all withdraw into our little bubbles (ours is leafy rural Oxfordshire) out of fear - what kind of life would that leave them?

Thank you also. That's why it is so important to rid ourselves of these terrorists no matter who is in power or how best we can do it. My two boys grew up initially in Hampshire before we moved to Cornwall when they were 3 and 10. We live in open country side with no neighbours in peaceful harmony and would like it to stay that way. 26 and 33 now and both fully aware of how lucky they are to live outside of a big city, but as the elder said after the Manchester bombing, 'How long will it be before they turn their attention to the shires and away from the cities when it gets too hot for them there? We could be next irrespective of what has been said about us down here in Cornwall earlier.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jun 05, 2017, 13:24
machineryelf wrote:
I spent the Sunday until 5 o'clock when my train home was due. Visited the British Musuem, Camden, British Library, had a lovely meal outside in the sun, drank coffee and had an ice cream in Russell Square. I realise of course that all the cowering terrified people were indoors, probably stabbibg pins into pictures of Jeremy Corbyn who personally invited all the terrorist into London personally and keeps them under the stairs feeding them choux buns and honey. The rest of London just got on with it, if Camden on Sunday was london running scared I'd hate to be there when it was busy, it was a madhouse in the nicest possible way.
Saturday night after it all happened I was in a pub, got a message asking if i was OK, a few other folk must have got the same, the news went out everybody got on with it, the canny operators got a round in whilst the bar was quiet, when I left about midnight, half the pub was happily singing 'Stand by Me' with the evenings entertainment and the other half were getting on with the usual Sat night business of getting drunk and laid
When it actually kicked off I was at London Stadium with 85,999 other people having a great night watching Depeche Mode, can't say I noticed any fear there either, went to see John Cale in Liverpool the week before just after the Manchester incident, same thing there, life is for living, I suggest you grow a spine

At least I have a spine and not lying in a hospital bed with a part of one missing.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jun 05, 2017, 13:29
dhajjieboy wrote:
And yet.....
You will continue to read EVERY SINGLE ONE of my posts.
I'm not going anywhere.
I'm the last dissenting voice to be found here.

I think you've missed the point again. I'm not going to rise to him because he's just attention seeking. I WILL reply to your posts when you get it disastrously wrong, which has been shown to be often.

And on the subject of getting it disastrously wrong:
"Now Nigel, out of respect for the dead....for fucks sake, bow out please."
... are you SERIOUS? Because I say there are loads of people uncowed in London and the webcams prove it, I'm disrespecting the dead?!!!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 05, 2017, 13:37
The only attention seeking whore here is you.
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Re: Thank you to London police/Corbyn again
Jun 05, 2017, 13:39
Sanctuary wrote:
Haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa
What sort of idiot expects a PM to resign three days before an election!!

He makes me laugh more each day.

Typical Yahoo picking out the best bits

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/jeremy-corbyn-calls-theresa-may-resign-london-bridge-terror-attack-concerns-111214268.html

He doesn't expect her to resign. He would like her to resign.
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Jun 05, 2017, 14:10
In the nicest possible way, Sanctuary, statistically you are waaaayyy more likely to twist your ankle on Bodmin Moor!?!?

....and long may it stay that way!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 05, 2017, 14:29
Make no mistake about it, it is completely within the Islamic remit to carry out attacks on school children well within isolated countryside locals.
On their own children.

https://www.hrw.org/report/2017/03/27/dreams-turned-nightmares/attacks-students-teachers-and-schools-pakistan

I seriously doubt that city attacks will be 'their' last line of hatred.

I posted a link about the Bangladesh genocide of 1971
Hundreds of thousands of Hindu women were raped by Islamic raiders.
An estimated 3 million Bengali's were massacred.
Not a peep about that.
But that's so yesterday....
It's just a George Harrison album innit?
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 05, 2017, 14:38
Oh....one other thing...that link i just posted is from Human Rights Watch....not RT News{Russian news}...
So i completely understand how a few of you will think its complete bull-shit.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 05, 2017, 14:47
Lispy Oxonian thought bubble....

"Damn you dhajjie ! Why can't you just stick to the liberal narrative? It's just insufferable !"

Cockney thought bubble....

"Fek orf ya cunt!"

Hb Digger thought bubble....

"it puts the lotion on its skin...."
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index