Jeremy Corbyn

Pages: 23 – [ Previous | 118 19 20 21 22 23 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Re: Jeremy Corbyn
Sep 12, 2015, 11:46
Wow!! This is going to interesting - never thought I'd ever write this but 'Bring on PMQs!!!!'
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Sep 12, 2015, 12:14
Sanctuary wrote:
Sin Agog wrote:
A little over an hour now.

Yes and when he gets in they will all be swearing their allegiance to him after stabbing him in the back for the past two months or so!!

When you look back he was a last minute entry for the race and was priced at 500-1 by the bookies.
spencer
spencer
3070 posts

Sep 12, 2015, 12:26
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Sep 12, 2015, 12:28
He's got it!!!!
spencer
spencer
3070 posts

Sep 12, 2015, 13:19
John Smith and Robin Cook will be smiling down, but I wish they were in the flesh. Do I think both met unnatural ends? Yes. There are forces that will not countenance the idea of a Corbyn premiership, which, if he has captured the youth vote as well as he seems to, IS totally possible..and overall, the Beeb's just said, he's got a significantly greater mandate than Bliar when elected leader. Long live Jeremy Corbyn. I want to vote Labour again, and never thought I would. Millions of people who have not just been disaffected with the party but politics as a whole will be thinking likewise, whatever the Sun says. Welcome back, real politics, welcome back, real principle. Please stay. Roll on PMQs. However Cameron, via his team of scriptwriters, may belittle and bluster, he will be standing before a person of far, far greater moral fibre, and the public will see this. Hello party reform. Goodbye New Labour. Goodbye Jamie Reid (who?), Rachel Reeves and Tristram Hunt and others to come, you will not be missed. (Serious) game on. I can't wait.
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Sep 12, 2015, 13:33
What he just said!?!?
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Edited Sep 12, 2015, 13:37
Sep 12, 2015, 13:34
Editing this post as I see Jamie Reed and Tristam Hunt have resigned. If they can't support the leader and support a genuine Labour party then good riddance to them
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Sep 12, 2015, 13:38
As John Prescott said

‘Who is Jamie Reed? Is he in our party?’
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Sep 12, 2015, 13:52
They might as well don badges saying 'No principals. Just power chasing'
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Sep 12, 2015, 13:56
Well 3 resignations, I'm glad they did, but sad in a way that they put themselves in that position in the first place instead of just keeping their mouths shut and showing support for any potential leader of the party they chose to be a part of.

I suppose though they felt compelled to speak out, if it's to do with 'principles' but did really come across as throwing dummies out of prams, so they did that and now compelled to resign from positions. All very futile. Then again if they can't support a leader and really in it to line their own pockets then they'll not be missed.
Pages: 23 – [ Previous | 118 19 20 21 22 23 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index