Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited May 01, 2015, 08:31
Re: Ohio
May 01, 2015, 08:29
billding68 wrote:
Markoid wrote:
I'm a sweaty sock - a Jock...meaning an abusive term for a Scot (living in London) like. People used to call the Irish 'Paddys'. We get quite a lot of cliched abusive slang terms towards us where I reside. It used to annoy me, but now I celebrate it. Being part Scots and part Irish, you really have to be tough. Fuck abuse! We can talk though, and fight if we want to... if we want to.

And I can speak the Queens English..if needed. Most eloquently.

myself im 100% Hungarian raised in America ive yet to hear a demeaning term for Hungarians probably because they would most likely cut your belly open if you called them anything but Sir. And don't get me started on gypsies living in Hungary while not Hungarian I once had a cousin who messed with the wrong guy, he ended up in a ditch both arms removed and shoved down his pants(im not joking) he survived they sewed them both back on but they just sort of ....dangle.

You can never be 100% anything. Some of my ancestors came from other parts of Europe, so I can't really say categorically where I'm from. Infact, mankind originated from the African continent, the white folks just adapted to colder climates and hence skin colour changes.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index