Apr 21, 2015, 19:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o106BuPR4B8

Read it and weep.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Apr 28, 2015, 18:35
Re: Ohio
Apr 28, 2015, 18:34
Yeah well how about Baltimore? I'm getting pissed off with the whole focus on Islam and how everyone's so frightened of it when in the US you could die at the hands of the police because of your skin color or not even that! I think that most of the idiots in my country better be concerned about the war at home instead of this phony "War on Terror" concerning ISIS or Al Qaida (aka 'the Toilet')! How about stopping the phony War on Drugs for example? That's the main reason why cops in the US are violent and that we have violent riots in reaction to that.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Apr 28, 2015, 21:35
Lawrence wrote:
Yeah well how about Baltimore? I'm getting pissed off with the whole focus on Islam and how everyone's so frightened of it when in the US you could die at the hands of the police because of your skin color or not even that! I think that most of the idiots in my country better be concerned about the war at home instead of this phony "War on Terror" concerning ISIS or Al Qaida (aka 'the Toilet')! How about stopping the phony War on Drugs for example? That's the main reason why cops in the US are violent and that we have violent riots in reaction to that.

what happened in Baltimore was wrong and im not going to diminish the loss of a innocent life but it is ONE life versus the HUNDREDS dying weekly in these Islamic extremist states. I absolutely have a strong dislike for the U.S. police(having been in jail for 6months for something I didn't do only to have my record wiped clean after two years of probation midnight raids of my home etc..) but you cant compare the two because they are apples and oranges just in sheer numbers. The cops are horrible people for the most part at least ive yet to meet one id have over for dinner but they don't chop peoples heads off by the dozens nor do they steal young girls fuck them and sell them to other assholes who do the same.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 29, 2015, 16:19
More Americans died at the hands of police than ISIS or Al Qaida. Look it up.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Apr 29, 2015, 17:29
Western civilization {such as it is} will see and be the arbitrators
of the future.
Muslim extremists will not. They are the stone age.
When mankind seeks out the final frontiers, the bus won't have room radical fundamentalists. They are living on borrowed time.
Time that is borrowed from every society's far left wing.
The middle road must be found. Many will not abide.
All humanity will seek assimilation toward a common goal or find oblivion. There can be no borders where we all need to slouch to.
Wake up all the Lawrence's of the world.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Apr 29, 2015, 17:42
Apr 29, 2015, 17:39
Lawrence wrote:
More Americans died at the hands of police than ISIS or Al Qaida. Look it up.

that comment makes ZERO sense Lawrence, over the course of how much time are you talking here? I will bet in the past 24 months (just an arbitrary number) that more people have died throughout the world at the hands of extremists than have died in the U.S. by the cops. Lets take it further how bout 5 years? how about ten? Sure if you want to say something insane like 200 years when these groups didn't even exist then your point while flawed incredibly makes sense from a numbers point but that's not a fair assessment is it.there are cases on record where hundreds if not more have been slaughtered by extremists(even on U.S soil remember the twin towers and don't even come at me with some half baked conspiracy bullshit) and that pretty much trumps anything the cops here have ever done(and you know it) Again I don't like the police but they are not nearly the same as the blood thirsty child rapists who commit mass slaughter and sell children and women or set them afire when they "misbehave" are they?

ps: what dhajjieboy said too.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Apr 30, 2015, 03:26
Apr 30, 2015, 03:25
Yeah well I'm not with ISIS but I can fucking tell you YOU need to wake up. I've lately been hearing how ISIS have been recruiting foreign people from developed nations (particularly the US), that what they look for is young people who don't fit in, ones who are alienated or ostracized from society.

This is just like how I was taken for a ride by the Satanic/Nazi "Apocalypse Culture" people which was a big mistake -- revealed to me after 9/11 when I discovered such people were really no better than the American government that pissed me off in the first place. And anyways THEY started siding with the very government I hated after 9/11. I'm just lucky they at least never made me blow myself up in front of a crowd like ISIS or Al Qaida do (or supposedly...)

But frankly ISIS are evil, but their evil is of a calculated and shrewd kind. They just know about Western society and how conformist and bigoted and ugly it is and they capitalize on it. I personally don't like it, don't like ISIS at all, but the truth is you can go on your fucking crusade all you fucking want to but the facts won't change. But seeing how ugly things in America are, particularly how they fucking treat their own president right now, sometimes I wonder if I'm wrong in thinking my country doesn't deserve what it's getting.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Apr 30, 2015, 04:05
Apr 30, 2015, 04:02
Lawrence wrote:
Yeah well I'm not with ISIS but I can fucking tell you YOU need to wake up. I've lately been hearing how ISIS have been recruiting foreign people from developed nations (particularly the US), that what they look for is young people who don't fit in, ones who are alienated or ostracized from society.

This is just like how I was taken for a ride by the Satanic/Nazi "Apocalypse Culture" people which was a big mistake -- revealed to me after 9/11 when I discovered such people were really no better than the American government that pissed me off in the first place. And anyways THEY started siding with the very government I hated after 9/11. I'm just lucky they at least never made me blow myself up in front of a crowd like ISIS or Al Qaida do (or supposedly...)

But frankly ISIS are evil, but their evil is of a calculated and shrewd kind. They just know about Western society and how conformist and bigoted and ugly it is and they capitalize on it. I personally don't like it, don't like ISIS at all, but the truth is you can go on your fucking crusade all you fucking want to but the facts won't change. But seeing how ugly things in America are, particularly how they fucking treat their own president right now, sometimes I wonder if I'm wrong in thinking my country doesn't deserve what it's getting.

wow. that is some fucked up shit. and I suppose the little girls getting raped by the Boko Haram somehow deserve it because they live in a fucked up country too? ISIS is not just targeting the western world by the way if you are not with them you are against them,be you Muslim,christian,buddist whatever.. they DONT discriminate they hate all who do not submit to their ideals. America and the rest of the so called western world warts and all is still a better place to live(you wanna raise a little girl in Nigeria?) otherwise people like yourself would move there wouldn't you? But you wont because you know its fucked up but yet you still want to piss in the pot from which you thrive.If the grass is greener elsewhere like most of Africa and the middle east what the heck are you waiting for? im sure the cost of living is a fraction of what it is here. but then again you might not have medicine or food to eat or the freedom to express your sexuality or live in fear of being stoned to death or being beheaded or being set on fire. yeah I think im going to stay put for a while and deal with the horrendous injustices forced upon be in the Americas how bout you Lawrence?
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Apr 30, 2015, 04:39
Apr 30, 2015, 04:36
dhajjieboy wrote:
Western civilization {such as it is} will see and be the arbitrators
of the future.
Muslim extremists will not. They are the stone age.
When mankind seeks out the final frontiers, the bus won't have room radical fundamentalists. They are living on borrowed time.
Time that is borrowed from every society's far left wing.
The middle road must be found. Many will not abide.
All humanity will seek assimilation toward a common goal or find oblivion. There can be no borders where we all need to slouch to.
Wake up all the Lawrence's of the world.

You to me sound like a right wing evangelical preacher. I'm sorry for being left wing, but I may be damned to hell or hades now. Please spare me for being so compassionate!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 30, 2015, 08:02
Well yeah sure I'd rather live here in America but I can't forget how they are responsible for the things you speak of elsewhere. Who's really responsible for ISIS? The United States is, or certainly George Walker Bush and to some extent Obama is. It's just a consequence of invading Iraq again for a really stupid reason. And I'm not saying every victim of terror deserves it, I just think with the kind of sickening hubris the United States have maybe they deserved what happened at 9/11 or something worse -- OK maybe that's a bit harsh, but I think that way when I see this anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-black bigotry/injustice going around.

Don't you have better things to focus on than Muslims and your constant fear of them anyways?
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index