Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Apr 30, 2015, 04:05
Re: Ohio
Apr 30, 2015, 04:02
Lawrence wrote:
Yeah well I'm not with ISIS but I can fucking tell you YOU need to wake up. I've lately been hearing how ISIS have been recruiting foreign people from developed nations (particularly the US), that what they look for is young people who don't fit in, ones who are alienated or ostracized from society.

This is just like how I was taken for a ride by the Satanic/Nazi "Apocalypse Culture" people which was a big mistake -- revealed to me after 9/11 when I discovered such people were really no better than the American government that pissed me off in the first place. And anyways THEY started siding with the very government I hated after 9/11. I'm just lucky they at least never made me blow myself up in front of a crowd like ISIS or Al Qaida do (or supposedly...)

But frankly ISIS are evil, but their evil is of a calculated and shrewd kind. They just know about Western society and how conformist and bigoted and ugly it is and they capitalize on it. I personally don't like it, don't like ISIS at all, but the truth is you can go on your fucking crusade all you fucking want to but the facts won't change. But seeing how ugly things in America are, particularly how they fucking treat their own president right now, sometimes I wonder if I'm wrong in thinking my country doesn't deserve what it's getting.

wow. that is some fucked up shit. and I suppose the little girls getting raped by the Boko Haram somehow deserve it because they live in a fucked up country too? ISIS is not just targeting the western world by the way if you are not with them you are against them,be you Muslim,christian,buddist whatever.. they DONT discriminate they hate all who do not submit to their ideals. America and the rest of the so called western world warts and all is still a better place to live(you wanna raise a little girl in Nigeria?) otherwise people like yourself would move there wouldn't you? But you wont because you know its fucked up but yet you still want to piss in the pot from which you thrive.If the grass is greener elsewhere like most of Africa and the middle east what the heck are you waiting for? im sure the cost of living is a fraction of what it is here. but then again you might not have medicine or food to eat or the freedom to express your sexuality or live in fear of being stoned to death or being beheaded or being set on fire. yeah I think im going to stay put for a while and deal with the horrendous injustices forced upon be in the Americas how bout you Lawrence?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index