Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Apr 29, 2015, 17:42
Re: Ohio
Apr 29, 2015, 17:39
Lawrence wrote:
More Americans died at the hands of police than ISIS or Al Qaida. Look it up.

that comment makes ZERO sense Lawrence, over the course of how much time are you talking here? I will bet in the past 24 months (just an arbitrary number) that more people have died throughout the world at the hands of extremists than have died in the U.S. by the cops. Lets take it further how bout 5 years? how about ten? Sure if you want to say something insane like 200 years when these groups didn't even exist then your point while flawed incredibly makes sense from a numbers point but that's not a fair assessment is it.there are cases on record where hundreds if not more have been slaughtered by extremists(even on U.S soil remember the twin towers and don't even come at me with some half baked conspiracy bullshit) and that pretty much trumps anything the cops here have ever done(and you know it) Again I don't like the police but they are not nearly the same as the blood thirsty child rapists who commit mass slaughter and sell children and women or set them afire when they "misbehave" are they?

ps: what dhajjieboy said too.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index