U-Know! Forum »
Ohio

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Ohio
Apr 30, 2015, 08:04
Frankly I think this obsessive anti-Muslim crap is getting quite boring if you ask me. I've better things to do than debate an idiot like that.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Apr 30, 2015, 15:13
Markoid wrote:
[quote="dhajjieboy"]Western civilization

You to me sound like a right wing evangelical preacher

You to me sound like a left wing guy with a sphincter in the middle of your forehead. Your digital outrage will remain {as always} impotent.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Apr 30, 2015, 15:17
Lawrence wrote:
Frankly I think this obsessive anti-Muslim crap is getting quite boring if you ask me. I've better things to do than debate an idiot like that.

Ans frankly i think the anti-west self-hatred sentiment is something so easily solved, don't like here then why stay it if bothers you so much? lets also remember Lawrence you were the one who opened this can of worms on this thread not anyone else...you cant expect to make a comment like you did " I think that most of the idiots in my country better be concerned about the war at home instead of this phony "War on Terror" concerning ISIS or Al Qaida" without a response...this is the internet after all. Crazy is as crazy does.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Apr 30, 2015, 15:22
Lawrence......tsk..tsk. You use the word Fuck much too much.
Makes you seem a loathsome cretin.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Apr 30, 2015, 15:27
"Satanic/Nazi "Apocalypse Culture"

Also Lawrence.... For gosh sakes..
You really didn't see with your third anus something called "Satanic/Nazi "Apocalypse Culture" Coming?
You sound ripe for the picking.
what's next for you.....Juggalo culture?
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 30, 2015, 15:40
Well getting into that Apocalypse Culture nonsense was something I deeply regretted as of late. Made me follow things that I really never believed in my heart at all, and since they're all now screaming about how horrible the Islamic belief is as a whole and lumping it together with extremists (as you do) I just had to walk away quite frankly.

I don't regret becoming a Juggalo though. Makes better sense than being an extremely hateful Nazi anyways.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 30, 2015, 15:45
I do not know exactly what you mean by self-hatred. I love my country but I fear my government, essentially. I don't like how the government continues to prop-up brutal dictatorships like they did in South America and Asia and now it looks like they're supporting Egypt which disgusts me extremely. Islamic terror is one thing but I hate dictators like Sissi or whatever you call him!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Apr 30, 2015, 15:50
Lawrence wrote:
" how horrible the Islamic belief is as a whole and lumping it together with extremists (as you do)"

"{as you do}"

Huh....?
Whaaaat?

Please quote me.
Thanks.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 30, 2015, 15:50
I think your own phony outrage is impotent. You ever notice everyone else seems to be ignoring you? No one here fucking cares about a bunch of smelly camel-jockeys or what they do except maybe you and one other person. And I don't think I should care. I have more fear of my government and their jack-booted thugs than a bunch of angry Arabs with misdirected hatred and shaky faith.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Apr 30, 2015, 15:54
Lawrence wrote:
I think your own phony outrage is impotent. You ever notice everyone else seems to be ignoring you? No one here fucking cares about a bunch of smelly camel-jockeys or what they do except maybe you and one other person. And I don't think I should care. I have more fear of my government and their jack-booted thugs than a bunch of angry Arabs with misdirected hatred and shaky faith.

Had to quote this for posterity...it's priceless.
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index