billding68 wrote:
Markoid wrote:
billding68 wrote:
Markoid wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
Markoid wrote:
[quote="dhajjieboy"]Western civilization

You to me sound like a right wing evangelical preacher

You to me sound like a left wing guy with a sphincter in the middle of your forehead. Your digital outrage will remain {as always} impotent.

Sphincters are actually all over the human body, and are a pretty essential biological phenomena. I presume that you are so ignorant that you can only try and make reference to the anal sphincter? You may have heard of Freud's theory of the psychosexual stages of development. I guess you may be fixated at the anal stage.

Time to grow up!

so someone says and I quote

No one here fucking cares about a bunch of smelly camel-jockeys or what they do

and you tell someone else that the use of the word sphincter is inappropriately used...think your priorities need a bit of a tweaking.

I wasn't me who said that, so get your quotations right before you pull the trigger. You may have noticed there's a general election in the UK next week, so things may get rather political. There's a guy called Russell Brand over here who is into activism. You'd love him!

not pulling a trigger just made a mistake sorry.

No probs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDZm9_uKtyo
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Ohio
May 01, 2015, 03:16
I kinda regret saying that. I guess I got a bit pissed off and if I offended any Arab here I apologize.

However something has to be said about the EDL-like crap you and Jihadi-boy have been spreading as of late. You know about people like Pamela Geller? She's as close to a bigot as they come and the only reason she gets away with it is she talks about Muslims.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

May 01, 2015, 03:24
Lawrence wrote:
I kinda regret saying that. I guess I got a bit pissed off and if I offended any Arab here I apologize.

However something has to be said about the EDL-like crap you and Jihadi-boy have been spreading as of late. You know about people like Pamela Geller? She's as close to a bigot as they come and the only reason she gets away with it is she talks about Muslims.

now how could the term Camel jockey possibly offend? LOL
Lawrence
9547 posts

May 01, 2015, 03:32
I don't think it's as bad as posting a picture of a car with a burka draped over it (in regards to Saudi Arabia allowing women to drive in their country. Funny that I don't think that country forces women to wear burkas like the Taliban does...)
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

May 01, 2015, 04:09
Lawrence wrote:
I don't think it's as bad as posting a picture of a car with a burka draped over it (in regards to Saudi Arabia allowing women to drive in their country. Funny that I don't think that country forces women to wear burkas like the Taliban does...)

dude...seriously its pretty bad. its on the same level as nigger or filthy jew camel jockey is on that level. granted everyone on earth has said something at some point they regret so own it and move on.what else can you do.
Lawrence
9547 posts

May 01, 2015, 07:24
Yeah, it wasn't smart on my part. I'll leave it at that...
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited May 01, 2015, 08:07
May 01, 2015, 07:51
I'm a sweaty sock - a Jock...meaning an abusive term for a Scot (living in London) like. People used to call the Irish 'Paddys'. We used to get quite a lot of cliched abusive slang terms thrown towards us where I reside. It used to annoy me, but now I celebrate it. Being part Scots and part Irish, you really have to be tough in England sometimes. Fuck abuse! We can talk though, and fight if we want to... if we want to.

And I can speak the Queens English..if needed. Most eloquently.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

May 01, 2015, 08:04
Markoid wrote:
I'm a sweaty sock - a Jock...meaning an abusive term for a Scot (living in London) like. People used to call the Irish 'Paddys'. We get quite a lot of cliched abusive slang terms towards us where I reside. It used to annoy me, but now I celebrate it. Being part Scots and part Irish, you really have to be tough. Fuck abuse! We can talk though, and fight if we want to... if we want to.

myself im 100% Hungarian raised in America ive yet to hear a demeaning term for Hungarians probably because they would most likely cut your belly open if you called them anything but Sir. And don't get me started on gypsies living in Hungary while not Hungarian I once had a cousin who messed with the wrong guy, he ended up in a ditch both arms removed and shoved down his pants(im not joking) he survived they sewed them both back on but they just sort of ....dangle.
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited May 01, 2015, 08:31
May 01, 2015, 08:29
billding68 wrote:
Markoid wrote:
I'm a sweaty sock - a Jock...meaning an abusive term for a Scot (living in London) like. People used to call the Irish 'Paddys'. We get quite a lot of cliched abusive slang terms towards us where I reside. It used to annoy me, but now I celebrate it. Being part Scots and part Irish, you really have to be tough. Fuck abuse! We can talk though, and fight if we want to... if we want to.

myself im 100% Hungarian raised in America ive yet to hear a demeaning term for Hungarians probably because they would most likely cut your belly open if you called them anything but Sir. And don't get me started on gypsies living in Hungary while not Hungarian I once had a cousin who messed with the wrong guy, he ended up in a ditch both arms removed and shoved down his pants(im not joking) he survived they sewed them both back on but they just sort of ....dangle.

You can never be 100% anything. Some of my ancestors came from other parts of Europe, so I can't really say categorically where I'm from. Infact, mankind originated from the African continent, the white folks just adapted to colder climates and hence skin colour changes.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

May 01, 2015, 14:52
Markoid wrote:
billding68 wrote:
Markoid wrote:

You can never be 100% anything. Some of my ancestors came from other parts of Europe, so I can't really say categorically where I'm from. Infact, mankind originated from the African continent, the white folks just adapted to colder climates and hence skin colour changes.

put it this way my father goes all the way back to the Mongols(1229 ce)which is why my last name sound Asian my moms family tree im not completely sure but Hungary is "homebase" for at least 8 generations.
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index