85 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: NEW FEATURE: Advice to Demonstrators After the Trashing of Millbank
Nov 17, 2010, 19:18
Merrick,
YOU STINK. I do not retract my remark. You are quite mistaken to think that i could care less what others here think of my remark towards you.
It was a direct reply to you.
That said, i notice that you made no mention about my comment about your not noticing the source of the BONO slander{Rupert Murdoch} post that you took a part in.You never did revisit that excrable thread after the true facts of the matter became evident. That alone proved your wankiness to me for all time. Again, i don't give a shit what others here think about that. I direct that to you and YOU alone. You want to hold the moral highground? You really need to brush up on your ethics mister.
It certainly did not go unnoticed by me that the title of of your thread is "Advice to Demonstrators After the Trashing of Millbank"
What the fuck does "Trashing" have to do with Demonstrating? Or storming? Or the unforgivably cuntish act of nearly killing someone with a thrown fire extinguisher? Why do you counter a specific act of stupidity with cited examples of other examples of stupidity? Justification?
Some of us here are actually smart enough to recognize crimes on a case by case basis.
You are a fool if you think i or anyone else here is argueing to the contrary.
Morally justified crimes?
You think that is the case here?
Why not just give us an entire list of Morally Justified Crimes..
I'm interested. I've been to plenty of peacefull demonstrations.
You call these people that have need to worry Demonstrators. I'm not so certain. I NEVER had anyone storm or kick in my doors Merrick. Are you actually posting from Britain. I am also very scepticle at this point at you judgement value system. And what comprises Justified Crimes. You cite how you know these people who have been wronged...Not good enough. Details fella...and the WHOLE truth. Something i think will be not be forthcoming from you. Just rhetoric.
I've been a peacefull activist my whole adult life. I did protest, very actively, the 'Coalition's' mounting Iraq invasion.
I Know that i was photographed...i don't give a rats ass.
I was Demonstrating...not rioting, storming or playing weekend Revolutionary.
Do you get that?
You Stink.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index