Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Re: An Apology To Mr Tones and Mr Clarkson
Apr 10, 2009, 00:09
Thanks, sort of :\

I was trying to make up for talking behind your backs, it wasn't very clever of me. I feel pretty bad about it.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Apr 10, 2009, 00:20
geoffrey_prime wrote:
I am astonished to learn of this sinister "biscuit board"

Shh! Don't tell everyone, it's meant to be a secret!

You could ruin our plans for world domination involving pictures of fluffy animals and discussions of the weather. You ain't seen me, right?
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Apr 10, 2009, 01:22
Squid Tempest wrote:
Thanks, sort of :

I was trying to make up for talking behind your backs, it wasn't very clever of me. I feel pretty bad about it.

Pah! Come on Squid, these places are only message-boards with people waffling on and on!
If we were all in a pub somewhere, then everyone would be laughing and joking together- it's all somethin' and nothin' - no worries!

;-)
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Apr 10, 2009, 01:29
A guide to posters, with pictures...

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/
dave clarkson
2988 posts

Edited Apr 10, 2009, 02:47
Apr 10, 2009, 02:39
I disagree with you - I do think all chavs are cunts ;-)

8)
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Apr 10, 2009, 08:59
sanshee wrote:
suave harv wrote:

I've seen people double post, with different names so they can agree with themselves too. Amazing.

Oh FFS would not surprise me.
I've another persona floating about here, but I'm only *me* now becasue I got sick of the name and wanted to disassociate myself from certain fings.
Hopefully *shanshee_allures* will drop off the screen soon.
BTW I think when I'm signed in here the other thing automatically sings in too. Can I kill it off?
x

Only by resetting your password. I posted as Leppo Joove for a year or so when I first came on this forum, but I use a different password for Popel Vooje, so the duel-log-in doesn't apply anymore.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Apr 10, 2009, 09:58
Apr 10, 2009, 09:38
Popel Vooje wrote:

I posted as Leppo Joove for a year or so when I first came on this forum, but I use a different password for Popel Vooje, so the duel-log-in doesn't apply anymore.

Damn dang it's still happening!
Had separate passwords anyway, treid typing in wrong one etc but perhaps it's coz it's from this computer.
Cheers anyway, will just wait for it to drop off naturally (ooh eer).
EDIT: Got ye now, sort of double changed it and it's worked!
Cheers for that.
:-)

x
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

third reason for the thread
Apr 10, 2009, 11:40
I've thought of a third. It's so that, even when you're wedged into your opinions and they're unlikely to shift, you can see what the other perspectives sides are nonetheless.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Re: third reason for the thread
Apr 10, 2009, 12:13
I think another problem is when some are so intransigent that they declare 'all' when it really should be 'some'.
TBH, I never saw one full on 'defence' of the police here, but there were a few full on 'they are all bastards' type responses, then accusations go into overdrive etc.
Then there's the problem of long posts where things can be quoted out of context then any original message is lost in defence of something you never meant in the first place etc.
I've done it I'm sure, will try not to in future, but it will continue.
Don't do forums really, but something tells me this is better than most.
x
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: police thugs
Apr 10, 2009, 12:32
Moon Cat wrote:
Police. Some of 'em are twats. Some of 'em ain't. A lot like people really.

but most people aren't power crazy, power seeking shits, ok the odd one might be in it for the right reasons (child abuse, rape and murder), but in my own experience they are knobs who just seem to get off on the power entrusted in them, if someones just had good experiences their not going to think like this, but in this day and age theres not many like that, everyone seems to have had a bad experience with them. i think its an outdated system that needs to be dispelled and brought into modern times and be for the people not against them, as it so often seems. TO MUCH POWER ALWAYS CORRUPTS, even right back to the druids and romans.
Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index