It's Too Fucking Good For Him...

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: It's Too Fucking Good For Him...
Dec 12, 2008, 16:37
All I am saying is I would be tempted and teeming with hate towards any sick fucker who harmed *my* child.

I am not saying that this killing was Justified, but it looks like revenge.

I can't talk about this.... I find it too distressful.
8o(

(((gone fishing)))
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Dec 12, 2008, 16:46
I expecetd a range of responses, though perhaps not as absolute as some of them are.

"i would hunt the fucker down till my dying day till he was obliterated..Should have cut his cock off and rammed it down his throat"

I guess I understand your avatar a little more now.
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Dec 12, 2008, 16:46
Big men. So hard. Cunts.

x
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Dec 12, 2008, 16:49
Okay, I've just read the story and maybe it wasn't a bunch of twat men, maybe it was actual revenge and in that I'm wrong.

But some people seem to enjoy this story. Beggars belief.

x
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Edited Dec 13, 2008, 19:19
Dec 12, 2008, 16:50
Bit of a difference between a thief and a paedophile.

You don't have children do you.

In a way you are being as extreme with your response Merrick.

You simply don't understand until you have children.

Revenge is a crazy thing indeed, I'm not saying its right, just pointing out that it happens with humans.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Dec 12, 2008, 16:57
I don't have any children, cHARLIE, but I have a niece and a nephew. There is also a bunch of children for whom I have been an important part of their growing up.

I love all those children and want no harm to come to them.

If they were harmed, I would be broken and raging. That doesn't mean I would make plans to go out and commit an unspeakable act against the person or persons I thought were responsible.

No offence, cHARLIE, but if you could do that then you worry me.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Dec 12, 2008, 16:58
I don't have any children, ToneStone, but I have a niece and a nephew. There is also a bunch of children for whom I have been an important part of their growing up.

I love all those children and want no harm to come to them.

If they were harmed, I would be broken and raging. That doesn't mean I would make plans to go out and commit an unspeakable act against the person or persons I thought were responsible.

No offence, ToneStone, but if you could do that then you worry me.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Dec 12, 2008, 17:09
Dec 12, 2008, 16:58
Not sure what to make of this, really. The bloke sounds like a complete wanker, but then so do the people who killed him.

For sure, if it was my child he'd raped I probably would feel differently, but then it wasn't any of their children. Whilst anyone who actively rapes children is obviously a sick fuck who deserves to be locked up, I'm not convinced that those vigilantes were acting for for sound moral reasons either. It just smacks of a bunch of bored smalltown yobs looking for a convenient target to vent on.

We may be making assumptions, mind you, as no information seems to have been released so far about who the vigilantes were. As far as I can see from that article, tho, there's no evidence that the people who did it were in any way connected to this man's victim.
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Edited Dec 12, 2008, 17:01
Dec 12, 2008, 17:00
When I heard about the 'Baby P' story, all I could think of was my daughter, and how could anyone ever do that to a kid. I found myself looking at mums with tots in buggies and feeling 'something' for them.

I was supporting them in a bizzarre nonsensical way, hoping they felt safe (the mum and the babe) so yes, being a parent does evoke all sorts of strange thigs you never felt before.

I wanted those who done that hurt, big style, or rather I wanted others to. Then I thought if they put me in a room with them, gave me free reign, what could I do?

I cant 'hurt people', it's not in me, I'm sure it's not in anybody here, whatever they may say, abstractly. I'm not those sick fuckers, I'm glad of it. I would however gladly remind them of what they did, time and again, make them look at pictures of what they done, fill their heads with it, remind them every day for ever until they were sick coz they would be, eventually.

On the other hand, if this (the stabbing) was the act of the girl's mother and that was the only way she could 'deal' with what she felt, I can't comment other than she ain't in too good a place herself.

x
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Dec 12, 2008, 17:10
Finally Merrick, some thing we agree on......oh, irony..damn!!
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index