Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

It's Too Fucking Good For Him...
Dec 12, 2008, 14:44
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article5328828.ece

Regardless of what this man had done or not done, it depresses me that there are still people willing to carry out a savage attack like this. Doubtless they see themselves as 'good'.

I don't know the answer to removing the threat of paedophilia nor do I know the answer to balancing effective justice against civil/human rights.

This isn't the answer though.
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Re: It's Too Fucking Good For Him...
Dec 12, 2008, 15:00
The worst part is the sort of people who are capable of stabbing someone to death are really just as unfit for society as he is, complete dangers in themselves.
Oh, that and I do believe half the time it's a great excuse for some to vent their tendencies in the guise of looking a bit heroic with it.
x
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Dec 12, 2008, 15:08
Yeah. Imagine waking up to find that the sexual drive YOU have is suddenly wrong, immoral, illegal. Just think about it, from the outside, for a moment, if you can.

Okay, so most of us here desire pleasures of the flesh with other consenting adults. But, paedophiles, perhaps to all other intents and purpose fine upstanding regular pillars of society who don't have an otherwise malicious bone in their bodies have a flaw - an wrong setting somewhere in their make-up that misdirects their sexual orientation towards youngsters.

Whilst absolutely abhoring their sordid and devious lives, do actually feel quite sorry for them. And thank goodness my lustful drive is directed appropriately.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Edited Dec 12, 2008, 16:02
Dec 12, 2008, 15:12
Idiots. Another sign of the increasing disregard of any sense of consequence from people for whom violence is a first port of call, justifiable, way of getting things done.

There are some distressingly stupid people about it seems.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Edited Dec 12, 2008, 22:25
Dec 12, 2008, 16:13
Although I semi agree that killing paedophiles is not a wise thing to do... who ever killed this sick old perv didn't seem to give a shit about such things as human rights or what you or I may think and going by the reports of this brutal killing it sounds like revenge.

Think about it Jon...if say this old fucker had raped your child...wouldn't *you* want to kill him. I know I would be tempted.

AND BEFORE I get shot down for not feeling compassion for paedophiles...I simply don't. Sorry.

I don't know what the answer is, but people who find children sexy need to go seek specialized help.

This world is sick!
Enough said.
ToneStone
ToneStone
1768 posts

Dec 12, 2008, 16:22
Good fucking riddance

Should have cut his cock off and rammed it down his throat
ToneStone
ToneStone
1768 posts

Dec 12, 2008, 16:24
i agree totally

If this happened to my child i would hunt the fucker down till my dying day till he was obliterated

This stinks of a mother exacting revenge on the old perv especially the genital mutilation
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Dec 12, 2008, 16:26
Thing is Charlie my daughter's almost 5, and if anything happened to her, something tells me should I have the opportunity to do the bastard in for it I probably wouldn't be able to. I'd feel defeated. I'd hate him like nothing on earth but they would be feelings I wouldn't want coz I would want none of it, so I don't think I could do much about it. My daughter would be my main concern. It would have to be that way.

If I was saving the life of a loved one by attacking someone to defend them then yes, I could do that. But I'd be a quivering wreck afterwards. I couldn't 'go after' someone, no.

Heard an interesting discussion on that, how some prisoners appoint themselves arbiters of justice, they smash in a sex offender even though they themselves may have battered someone else's son half to death.

Like yourself I find it difficult to feel sympathy for sex offenders, I just do.
They may be predisposed, but there is alot of criminal activity goes with their behaviour, so they have to be dealt with, somehow, for their own good as well as ours. But not this way.

x
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Dec 12, 2008, 16:27
ToneStone wrote:
Should have cut his cock off and rammed it down his throat

Absolutely. And people who steal should have their hands cut off and rammed down their throats. Those who cause serious injury by reckless driving should be sodomised to death with a gearstick. People who don't clear up their dog's shit should be forcefed excrement until their stomachs burst.

None of them would do it again after that. World would be a safer place for us law-abiding types. Even the ones who use message boards to applaud gruesome murders.
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Dec 12, 2008, 16:34
Merrick wrote:

People who don't clear up their dog's shit should be forcefed excrement until their stomachs burst.

That one I half agree with;-)

x
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index