Four more years?

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

I'm sorry but ...
Nov 04, 2004, 21:21
... Bush himself is a few bullets short of a full magazine!

It's the people behind and around him that are the really scarily clever fuckers!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Anyone but Bush...
Nov 04, 2004, 22:49
Ugh!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Edwards
Nov 04, 2004, 22:53
Another thing for that cunt Bush (and also Rush and O'Reilly) to gloat about. C'mon say it scumbags! You're so superior to us subhuman commie faggots!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Bin Laden intervention
Nov 04, 2004, 22:54
Everyone knows most of what's on the news is fake.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Four more years?
Nov 04, 2004, 22:58
Then why don't they stop insulting people? I still hate them.
Lugia
970 posts

Re: I'm sorry but ...
Nov 04, 2004, 23:24
I'd have to agree. I still think Dubya's a moron...but a moron with strings being pulled by some extremely intelligent and extremely devious people. It's worth noting that until some of them first stepped into his circle, he was an abysmal failure as both a politician and businessman. They're the ones to worry about, and worry perhaps even moreso about as they're the sly 'power behind the throne' sorts. They don't emerge into the light of scrutiny easily.

Yet another reason, that, as to why you don't come out with the gloves on in the sort of bare-knucks and folding chairs sort of fight that crew will be bringing.
psychedelicat
8 posts

Re: Bollocks!
Nov 05, 2004, 00:28
There needs to be new parties.....people from the middle United States look at candidates like Nader and the Green party as elements controlled by hidden hands(which they are) they are as uninspiring to the country between NY and LA as Kerry was. If you look at the way each county voted in the election...Kerry was destroyed. Progresivism is dead in the US. You would havethought that September 11 the ongoing war in Afghanistan and the "victory" in Iraq would open peoples eyes and get their bodies moving toward some sort og grass roots opposition to both parties which are the same beast with different party masks on. This is a vary scary time. There will come a time in the United States when every state, county, city and town will have had to deal with some incident like that which is experienced everyday in Israel or Cambodia or Angola orthe Sudan just because the people of the United States could not get together as whole and say to each other we are fucking all this up, Lets change it....the sad thing about leaving the place of your birth the first person you meet when you get there is your self and in todays world the long arm of global crypto war is everywhere. Watch-Aftermath by the National Film Board of Canada-the weapons of the 20thcentury last a long time after the war ends. We are still using uranium depleted shells...we are still controlling governments. We have done nothing in Africa that is good. We have not sent US Rangers into bars in NYC and Chicago that openly raise money for the IRA. We have not stepped in in Sri Lanka. We have made no inroads in regards to the Palestinian question. If all we do is make the situation worse...Stop and look......Scary times, scary times.
psychedelicat
8 posts

Civil War
Nov 05, 2004, 00:39
If you look at the way the electoral votes went it was almost the exact divide as the Civil War...Californai had one regiment that fought for the Union in the far Western Theatre( New Mexico and Arizona). "Border States" such as Ohio(though a Union state in the 1861-65 had a pro-Confederacy governor throughout the war), Missouri and Indiana were all pro-Confederate(as were the citizens of NYC during the draft riots of 1863) anyway my point is the country is polarized along similar lines as during the American Civil War. For rural people (even many Northern State rustics) abolition was crazy! "Shit!" thought they-Slavery is in the Bible, must be OK.......NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED BETWEEN CITY AND COUNTRY. Look at what the Khmer Rouge did once they got in cities. Do die-hard Bush supporters have many things in common with such characters as the Khmer Rouge? Maybe not but- I am fearful of disappearing sometimes....maybe because I voted for Kerry, maybe because I say in public that FOX News and the NYT is bullshit. Who knows. The people in PhnomPenh in April of 1975 ran and partied in the streets when the Khmer Rouge first showed up. Look what happened.
psychedelicat
8 posts

Re: Hillary 2008
Nov 05, 2004, 00:43
Really poor debater-he was nervous. He broke the debate rules 3 times! That was very foreboding to me.
psychedelicat
8 posts

Re: Kerry's fault? - pt2-PURITANS
Nov 05, 2004, 00:56
Not all of America founders were persecuted Puritans-Pilgrims or whatever. Georgia was penal colony(like Austrailia), Maryland was founded by Lord Baltimore, a business minded Catholic and New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Pennsylvania (founded by a Quaker-very open minded lot) as well as the Carolinas were get rich schemes. The popular conception of puritanical America is a misconception. Shit in Boston people looked at what was going on in Salem and said hells bells we have got to stop this shit. And eventually i did stop. Religiously speaking the United States is no more crazy about religion than anywhere else. If you give folks an inch they take amile....ever hear of the 100 Years War? That had a little something to do with religion. The English Civil War (started by Puritans..O.K.) OR how about the "troubles" of Ireland.. I don't know people take religion and money and mix it up and when they do what do you have? Alot of dead people like we have now all over the world. The scariest thing about all this Bushit id...the Crusade take of both sides in this war that will never end.
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index