Trethevy Quoit...Cornwall's Megalithic Masterpiece

Pages: 40 – [ Previous | 133 34 35 36 37 38 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: Similarities elsewhere?
Apr 02, 2013, 22:46
It's not that at all, people think you're a troll because it's always horrible, digs or just plain negative, that's like you use Harryshill to be like that, so as not to get your real person kicked off, using my shaman powers i'd put my money on N?@=#
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Re: Trethevy Quoit...Cornwall's Megalithic Masterpiece
bladup wrote:
This is clear, tjj seems to have taken a shine though.

You really are an innocent aren't you? I've stood up for you too when everyone else thought you were a pain in the arse. I even defended Littlestone's right to keep his identity private - a case of some fell on stony ground to be sure.
harestonesdown
1067 posts

Harryshill wrote:
Let me think. I wonder who the others are that have 'nicknames' rather than use their own.

Fair enough if you want to stay anonymous, but trust will be hard to come by imo.
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Apr 02, 2013, 22:50
Ha ha, This is true i wouldn't have a clue how to use it, i'm more like my long gone grandma who wouldn't talk when the video was on because you'd hear her when you watched it, I've never even had/wanted a mobile phone, we'll just have to do it with astral travel, race you there.
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Apr 02, 2013, 22:52
Innocent as they come me, white hair til i was a teen as well, a little Angel boy, now i'm slowly becoming something out of a norse myth.
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Apr 02, 2013, 22:53
Ha ha.
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Their names are often on photos though.
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

bladup wrote:
Ha ha, This is true i wouldn't have a clue how to use it, i'm more like my long gone grandma who wouldn't talk when the video was on because you'd hear her when you watched it, I've never even had/wanted a mobile phone, we'll just have to do it with astral travel, race you there.

I don't have a watch never mind a mobile phone .
It's not that long ago since I discovered shaving foam in a can . It's like having a washing machine .
Littlestone
Littlestone
5386 posts

Apr 02, 2013, 22:56
tiompan wrote:
bladup wrote:

I don't have a watch never mind a mobile phone .
It's not that long ago since I discovered shaving foam in a can . It's like having a washing machine .

Jeeze... I’ve never tried shaving with a washing machine – how do you do that without getting yourself in a spin :-)
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Apr 02, 2013, 22:57
Haaaaaaa, i've just shaved a big beard, shaving cream what an idea that was, modern technology eh, what about gps george do you use that for the rock art? [it's for pussys].
Pages: 40 – [ Previous | 133 34 35 36 37 38 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index