17 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

I'll finish that message here shall I?
Dec 06, 2001, 09:22
Hi AQ
I haven't actually seen Weir's book, but I know of his work (I presume you are refering to Anthony Weir). In fact I'm meeting him for Summer Solstice sunset and Ballynoe stone circle. Should be good. On the Saturday he is giving me a bit of a tour of the sites in County Down. Quite frankly I can't wait !!

I was actually talking to him about your comments on Iberia and he stated that the south of France and parts of Spain are his favourite areas for sites. Matching what he said with your comments I really must go there ... and soon. It may have to wait until I have a little more of Ireland done and the Isle of Man (and Anglesey revisited) awaits me in February.

He (AW) has recently incorporated some of my photos on his web site and is using some in a CD-ROM that he is currently finishing off for publication.

It would be wonderful to think that in 2 years time I can publish a definitive guide, it is certainly what I am aiming for. I don't think I can produce something with the style and class of TMA as my approach is different to Julian, albeit only slightly.

I have just ordered my new webspace (finally) and will be enlarging all the current entries on my site when I transfer it. Photo's will also be better quality. Look out for the new URL when I get the registration cleared.

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index