Avebury stone 78 problem

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
doktoratomik
doktoratomik
379 posts

Re: Avebury stone 78 problem
Jul 14, 2004, 08:26
Hmmmm. But then he's not the pne who's going around abusing people, is he? These boards are leaving a pretty bad taste in my mouth lately.
Hob
Hob
4033 posts

Re: Avebury stone 78 problem
Jul 14, 2004, 08:46
That last link took me to an image of my workplace logo.
Which struck me as rather odd. Trollness or Glitchyness? I dunno.
Ishmael
683 posts

Re: Lets rebuild avebury
Jul 14, 2004, 10:29
> Perhaps once we are finished, you'd like to borrow our stone crusher - much more affective than heat treating the stones to get rid of them.

Thanks but we don't need it, we have Mark Horton and the Time Flyers to bust up the stones for us!
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: Avebury - cheer up!
Jul 14, 2004, 11:44
Just to cheer this thread up - I'm gonna be in Avebury this weekend - who's gonna join me? Be good to see you!

G x
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Jul 14, 2004, 11:57
Doubt if we'll be able to as Jane's dad is in Ox over the weekend. When you going?

love

Moth
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Jul 14, 2004, 13:00
Aw - shame! We're gonna be around for most of Saturday - hoping to get to see some of the outlying bits - Adam's Grave, Mothers Jam, Devil's Den...

Jane's Dad might enjoy it!

G x
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Jul 14, 2004, 14:06
Mmm. sat's deffo a no-no - we've gotta pick him up from Stratford on Avon & we're offta see George Clinton in the evening....

Ho hum. Can't be helped - have fun anyway. Will try to give you a call one eve soon about Orkney etc if we get a chance & can find the phone for boxes!!!!

love

Moth
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Jul 14, 2004, 16:17
Aw, that's a shame...

Good to hear about George Clinton coming clean about his affair with Monica Lewinsky... wassat? Oh. Sorry... Ah...

Yes - find yer phone, and call me and tell me where to go! On Orkney, I mean, not the way you usually tell me where to go..! ;o)

Glad to see my popularity hasn't waned any and you're all clambering to get to Avebury! ;o) Heh! Of course - contrary to popular belief, I'm not really as paranoid as I make out. I don't think I want to see any of you lot anyway. Stay at home so I can have the place to meself!

G x
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 15, 2004, 07:41
"Glad to see my popularity hasn't waned any and you're all clambering to get to Avebury!"

Blast, I was going to say I'll meet you Goff, but then I remembered I'm tidying my sock drawer that day.

(Actually, I may be there on Sat so might run into you).
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Jul 15, 2004, 08:35
Be good to see you mate - bring yer socks and I'll give you a hand!

G x
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index