Unsung Forum »
Copendium in Fopp

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
veneta1
223 posts

Copendium in Fopp
Jul 02, 2015, 16:43
Was in Manchester today and popped into Fopp. They had stacks of the Copendium paperback for £3 or in the 2 for £5 offer. Glad I waited to pick it up.
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Re: Copendium in Fopp
Jul 02, 2015, 17:05
Bugger.
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Jul 03, 2015, 06:44
Jul 02, 2015, 17:53
Kid Calamity wrote:
Bugger.

On the upside, with us being such music snobs, we can comfort ourselves with the fact that his appeal is becoming more selective. (a winking smiley might be appropriate at this point but why pander?)
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Jul 03, 2015, 17:53
Tightwad. Expensive hardback for me. Yeeaars ago.

Seriously, though, I've a Fopp! handy, but can't be arsed checking it out that often. Maybe we should start a thread for Fopp! bargains to spread the word on decent current deals(?).
veneta1
223 posts

Edited Jul 04, 2015, 17:35
Jul 04, 2015, 17:35
You're on.

How about Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters expanded double vinyl set for £7 bought a week ago?
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Aug 09, 2015, 10:08
I'm leafing through my hardback, at a very leisurely pace. This one, at at my current reading rate, will take years.

I've chosen to dip and cherry pick features. I don't know why - probably to get to some of the more familiar reviews more quickly, but the total unknowns are just as fascinating, anyway.

The writing is absolutely brilliant. Well informed, researched and of a tone of voice that connects, perfectly. Love that piece on the Badgeman. Wiggy must've been blown away on first seeing that, back in 2003 (or whenever it was uploaded).
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Aug 12, 2015, 07:20
veneta1 wrote:
You're on.

How about Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters expanded double vinyl set for £7 bought a week ago?

Sorry, just saw this. Excellent! Probably missed this by now, but will check next time I visit. Thanks!
jellyfysh
jellyfysh
247 posts

Aug 12, 2015, 07:56
I was looking for these in the shop a couple of weeks ago and found nothing so they MAY have sold out now
Wiggy
1696 posts

Aug 13, 2015, 12:33
Hi KC,
I truly was blown away by that! I never really knew a) If we were really any good, and b) if I was happy with or even liked my own music, so having one of my heroes validate it was pretty cool (it was also great that The Terrascope/Terrastock folks stuck with us).
I would have bought the book even we weren't in it coz it's full of great stuff.
veneta1
223 posts

Aug 15, 2015, 18:05
Today's vinyl haul from Fopp.

Tangerine Dream - Rubycon (£5)
Tangerine Dream - Ricochet (£6)
Steve Hillage - Live Herald (Double) (£3)

They also had Phaedra for either £5 or £6.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index