Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
Filth LP and Deluxe 3CD (remastered 2015)

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Maldoror
Maldoror
720 posts

Filth LP and Deluxe 3CD (remastered 2015)
May 15, 2015, 03:10
Man, I want it NOW!

http://younggodrecords.com/products/filth
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Re: Filth LP and Deluxe 3CD (remastered 2015)
May 15, 2015, 03:33
I'm lucky enough to go and see SWANS again next week at The Roundhouse in London. Can't wait! Not dead yet!
garerama
garerama
1115 posts

May 17, 2015, 13:58
According to Amazon it was released in the UK at the beginning of May .... Looks very yummy!
Mr Crowley
Mr Crowley
184 posts

May 17, 2015, 14:39
garerama wrote:
According to Amazon it was released in the UK at the beginning of May .... Looks very yummy!

Mine came Thursday - ordered from Boomkat but I know Young Gods are selling them as well
Jasonaparkes
Jasonaparkes
876 posts

May 17, 2015, 19:24
Got this, mainly as I was going to get a vinyl edition of the first e.p. (which is quite PIL/Pop Group/James Chance), but got this despite picking up the earlier Filth/Body to Body....a few tours ago. It does atone for having some Swans albums from dodgy sources - apparently White Light from the Mouth of Infinity is next!!
Davey_B
Davey_B
408 posts

May 17, 2015, 21:19
Jasonaparkes wrote:
Got this, mainly as I was going to get a vinyl edition of the first e.p. (which is quite PIL/Pop Group/James Chance), but got this despite picking up the earlier Filth/Body to Body....a few tours ago. It does atone for having some Swans albums from dodgy sources - apparently White Light from the Mouth of Infinity is next!!

Wonder why they are not doing them in order. Hope there's plenty of bonus material for White Light though.
Davey_B
Davey_B
408 posts

May 17, 2015, 21:21
Has anyone compared this Filth re-issue with the earlier re-issue Young God did. I have that and am wondering if I need to replace it with the new one?
garerama
garerama
1115 posts

May 17, 2015, 21:36
Davey_B wrote:
Jasonaparkes wrote:

Wonder why they are not doing them in order. Hope there's plenty of bonus material for White Light though.

About time they reissued White Lights. It's a fortune otherwise. Really hope they reissue Love of Life too!
Kosmischeboy
Kosmischeboy
664 posts

May 18, 2015, 00:35
Markoid wrote:
I'm lucky enough to go and see SWANS again next week at The Roundhouse in London. Can't wait! Not dead yet!

As am i!!!! :)
Jasonaparkes
Jasonaparkes
876 posts

May 18, 2015, 23:07
Disc one, Filth plus sounds a bit better. But I bought as it is Swans and you get more early live stuff, the first ep and a cool booklet...
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index