Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
Where'd Big Naturals go? And Anthroprophh...

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
riverman
riverman
845 posts

Re: Where'd Big Naturals go? And Anthroprophh...
Mar 18, 2015, 20:32
Here... Cardinal Fuzz

http://cardinalfuzz.bigcartel.com/product/big-naturals-s-t-white-vinyl-fantastic-johnny-o-designed-fold-out-sleeve
achuma
achuma
503 posts

Mar 22, 2015, 04:45
Yeah, thanks, I just found that, but I don't want it on vinyl - ordering LPs to Australia from Europe is EXPENSIVE :-( I just wanted to buy the download, which until recently was achievable on bandcamp. Weirdly they still have a bandcamp page (if you google it), just with everything taken off of it, even their logo! Because I'm not on facebook, I can't even contact them to ask wtf is going on. I have just sent a message to cardinal fuzz, but I would prefer to get answers from the band themselves. Still no one has really answered my question (except for the Anthroprophh part iof it!).
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Edited Mar 22, 2015, 21:34
Mar 22, 2015, 21:32
THe vinyl of the Big Naturals set was nearly sold out earlier. They were saying that there were 4 copies left.

May have just been reminded by a set by Anthroproph from Glasgow last week starting on my computer. THat's up on Dime alongside one by the Cosmic dead which may be from the same gig.

Stevo
achuma
achuma
503 posts

Mar 28, 2015, 03:25
Someone from Cardinal Fuzz got back top me after speaking to one of the guys at an Anthroprophh gig - he said that they had taken the bandcamp page down because they got tired of packaging up LPs to post, but there was no explanation for why they took down the download purchase option, which doesn't put them out at all. I might have to ask someone else to contact them for me on facebook, as I have nothing to do with that, and there's no other way to contact them. I am amazed how many bands these days make it so hard to get their music, when it should be easier than ever!
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index