Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Edited Feb 19, 2015, 16:50
Cope Manchester April 16
Feb 19, 2015, 16:41
A little way away, but this will be my first time seeing Cope live, and perhaps only. I'll be flying over for Roadburn the week before, and couldn't pass up the chance to see Cope play. Anyone else planning on going? Have never been to the area before, and only passed though Heathrow on my way to Scotland about 10 years ago. Would love to meet any fellow HHers and friendly folk.

I'm going to see Gnod in London 2 days later for their record release, another bonus.

Edit: Also looking for ideas for things to do in the area, London seems so immense, I will probably only be able to see a tiny bit of it in 2 days.
Aidan
34 posts

Re: Cope Manchester April 16
Feb 23, 2015, 21:49
I'll be there, got my ticket :)
riverman
riverman
845 posts

Feb 26, 2015, 20:21
Citizensmurf wrote:

I'm going to see Gnod in London 2 days later for their record release, another bonus.

I'm Gnod-ing too so hopefully see you there - get in touch nearer the time.
Boxnudger
Boxnudger
246 posts

Edited Feb 26, 2015, 21:14
Feb 26, 2015, 21:13
I'll be there - loved the Brudenell gig so much (had it really been almost 10 years since my last Cope gig?) that I bought a ticket for Manchester the following day.
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Feb 27, 2015, 16:25
Brudenell was fucking great, I'm really tempted by Manchester (or maybe York), but there are so m any tickets to be at the mo.... SFA ones just out as well, I'll just have to hope my money holds out long enough
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Feb 28, 2015, 18:55
riverman wrote:
Citizensmurf wrote:

I'm Gnod-ing too so hopefully see you there - get in touch nearer the time.

Sounds good, looking forward to both shows.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Feb 28, 2015, 18:56
Aidan wrote:
I'll be there, got my ticket :)

Right on, should be a fun night.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Edited Apr 16, 2015, 12:11
Apr 16, 2015, 12:08
Tonight. Anyone care to come say hello. email me
neburgess at shaw dot ca and I'll send you my mobile number. First time in Manchester and excited for Cope.

-Neal
Father Sky
Father Sky
323 posts

Apr 17, 2015, 09:34
Was it good?

Is it solo, or with a band?

What sort of setlist - similar to Trip Advizer compilation? Recent-ish songs from Revolutionary Suicide/Psychedelic Revolution? Much banter and talking?

I'm really looking forward to the Norwich gig in just over a week.
common era
865 posts

Apr 17, 2015, 12:23
Great gig last night. Was great to meet you briefly. Stepped outside just before Cope came on and by the time I got back the place was packed and it took me a while to locate my partner!

Sadly didn't stick around after the show as was completely knackered and could hardly stand up (Note to self: don't go for 10 mile hike in the Peak District before heading out to a gig - no matter how gorgeous a day it was up there!).

Mr Cope was on great form I thought and highly entertaining as usual.

Hope you had a great time Neil and hopefully you'll pass by these parts again some time soon!

Cheers!

A.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index