Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
your most hatred bands / singers / musicians albums you can't stand ?

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6210 posts

Re: your most hatred bands / singers / musicians albums you can't stand ?
Oct 05, 2014, 20:13
Mrs Ahab wrote:
I think women take in the whole package talent, style, image, personality all these things are part of someone actractivity (is that a word?)

I think men do that too. I started off liking the Bunnymen because Mac had great hair. The Smiths looked great. J&MC looked great. I might've liked them regardless (I had no idea what Felt looked like, for example) but it certainly added to the appeal.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Oct 05, 2014, 20:54
thesweetcheat wrote:

Album I can't stand: Let It Be

Don't have much time for the Beatles album, but the Replacements' is one of my all-time favourites.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6210 posts

Oct 05, 2014, 21:28
Popel Vooje wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:

Don't have much time for the Beatles album, but the Replacements' is one of my all-time favourites.

Ah, true enough :)
Mrs Ahab
Mrs Ahab
1138 posts

Oct 05, 2014, 23:09
yes you are right, you didnt specify, and it probably does say more about me, or women, because we do have to deal with sexism, when we hear a man challenge anyone to find a woman attractive - we assume they are talking to other men. but you are right you didnt specify - and i do think they are cute.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Oct 05, 2014, 23:21
Mrs Ahab wrote:
yes you are right, you didnt specify, and it probably does say more about me, or women, because we do have to deal with sexism, when we hear a man challenge anyone to find a woman attractive - we assume they are talking to other men. but you are right you didnt specify - and i do think they are cute.

To each is own some people think pugs are cute too (theyre not)
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pugs&qpvt=pugs&FORM=IGRE#view=detail&id=FEC1DFA99293A9128F7E4C2FDFB651F3DAA7CF0D&selectedIndex=15

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Linda+Perry&FORM=IRMHRE#view=detail&id=5E5953EFA7B707ECCE7D2945FA56831C88225281&selectedIndex=105

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=fabio&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=fabio&sc=8-5&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=C6315F7C3316B5EA89326C813F4FDD6D217FCE8C&selectedIndex=1
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Oct 05, 2014, 23:25
wtf man, she's objectively cewt! Not that it matters. I'd never even heard of them/their music before, and from your description I was expecting those old Russian bints who were on Eurovision last year.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Oct 05, 2014, 23:26
Bull terriers...now that's one ugly canine.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Oct 05, 2014, 23:30
Linking women you think are ugly to dogs you think are ugly - wow. You just keep hitting them out of the park.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Oct 05, 2014, 23:33
thesweetcheat wrote:

It sort of heralded that back to the roots blues rock era. Coming after the endlessly magical technicolor fountains of psychedelia, that was one of the worst bits of juxtaposition which ever befell the rock industry. It was like saying, "Printing presses are pretty bloody pretentious. Let's go back to 'aving monks painstakingly recreate one book a year again! Yeah!!!"
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6210 posts

Oct 05, 2014, 23:44
Sin Agog wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:

It sort of heralded that back to the roots blues rock era. Coming after the endlessly magical technicolor fountains of psychedelia, that was one of the worst bits of juxtaposition which ever befell the rock industry. It was like saying, "Printing presses are pretty bloody pretentious. Let's go back to 'aving monks painstakingly recreate one book a year again! Yeah!!!"

I also have a problem (not quite to extreme) with Bridge Over Troubled Water. In both cases, I love the catalogues of the artists to bits, but both end on turkeys.
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index