Unsung Forum »
Penultimate Drdion?

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
espsummer
340 posts

Re: Penultimate Drdion?
Feb 27, 2014, 07:23
i would think that Julian Cope is just packing up the Address Drudion part of the site and not dismantling the whole thing. It wouldn't seem logical to do otherwise unless he is just done with everything. Thats what i gathered but it was of course written with a shroud of mystery. I'm don't think i know about him moving physically though. Where is he moving to? I didn't get that part.
Kid Calamity
9048 posts

Feb 27, 2014, 08:21
Yes, he'll need a site through which to market the books, after all. I suspect, whilst the monthly missives will halt, occasional, opinions, blogs or announcements which still appear, from time to time.

Where's he moving to? Who cares. It's none of our business, really.
HI DEN
HI DEN
815 posts

Edited Feb 27, 2014, 10:35
Re: Penultimate Drudion?
Feb 27, 2014, 10:34
As i've said many times before. Julian's Drudions (and AOTM'S) have been MOST (!!) valuable sources of awesomeness. Hipping me of stuff it would've taken way longer for me to catch up with otherwise/i would've completely missed out on.

I can't begin to verbalize my gratitude in here. And it is with great sadness that i accept the changes.

But i understand (and respect) the need to move on.

Yo MotherFucker, Right On(wards)!
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1704 posts

Feb 27, 2014, 14:32
Hope the last one isn't late. Will be checking Saturday morning. Oh, and looks like the troll has been eradicated. Phew.
HI DEN
HI DEN
815 posts

Feb 27, 2014, 15:06
I'll extra-savor the last one... Heh.
riverman
riverman
845 posts

Feb 28, 2014, 20:38
HI DEN wrote:
As i've said many times before. Julian's Drudions (and AOTM'S) have been MOST (!!) valuable sources of awesomeness. Hipping me of stuff it would've taken way longer for me to catch up with otherwise/i would've completely missed out on.

I can't begin to verbalize my gratitude in here. And it is with great sadness that i accept the changes.

But i understand (and respect) the need to move on.

Yo MotherFucker, Right On(wards)!

Entirely my thoughts too HI DEN - I'm listening now actually to the ever-beautiful Troum & Yen Pox album he mentioned in the last Drudion and that I hadn't come across. Yet another magnificent recommendation!
Mantid
100 posts

Sep 15, 2014, 01:57
Is there any indication that "Lives of the Prophets" is still in the works?
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index