Copedium: info?

Pages: 21 – [ Previous | 116 17 18 19 20 21 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
giallo
giallo
41 posts

Re: Copedium: info?
Jul 23, 2012, 16:56
Actually, it's probably cheaper for me as I'm in the Boston area. I'm not sure how much a west coast shipment might cost.
zphage
zphage
3378 posts

Jul 23, 2012, 18:47
So are the AOTM reviews more elaborate/fleshed out than what are presently on this site?
mr sulcus
mr sulcus
399 posts

Jul 25, 2012, 12:28
My Amazon copy came this morning - normal edition not the fancy one. Was a bit surprised as its listed as being published in November most other places. Looks fantastic, not had chance to delve in yet, but I do have a few long train journeys to do this weekend. Now, when's the soundtrack out?
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

Jul 25, 2012, 23:32
I was under the impression the "soundtrack" was part of the deluxe package only -- surely it's not going to be available separately? That would kinda defeat the purpose...
giallo
giallo
41 posts

Jul 27, 2012, 02:53
I received my copy today. I must say that it's gorgeous et al. However, I'm very disappointed...nay devastated by the lack of Van Der Graaf Generator's Pawn Hearts in the album index. Why, Julian? Why? You chose to keep Culpepper's Orchard and The New Lou Reeds, but no VDGG? For shame.

The book is still great, though.
damo_jedi
2 posts

Jul 30, 2012, 12:51
Just recieved mine from Play.com, and it's been well worth the wait! Number 214 and very well put together. Think I will spend the afternoon perusing it and trawling through the cd's. Only niggle being that the 3x discs were rattling about out of there slots. No surface scratches so should be alright.
giallo
giallo
41 posts

Jul 30, 2012, 16:33
Not especially. I've noticed a few edits, namely on the samplers. What's interesting is that Cope omitted quite a few of aotm reviews. I wonder why...

The book is gorgeous and well worth the price considering how much knowledge JC has given us at no cost.
daddy longhair
11 posts

Jul 30, 2012, 17:09
What AOTM's aren't included? Did not get my copy yet
zphage
zphage
3378 posts

Edited Jul 30, 2012, 19:35
Jul 30, 2012, 19:33
giallo wrote:
Not especially. I've noticed a few edits, namely on the samplers. What's interesting is that Cope omitted quite a few of aotm reviews. I wonder why...

The book is gorgeous and well worth the price considering how much knowledge JC has given us at no cost.

Thanks, giallo!
Lump Of Green Slime
56 posts

Jul 31, 2012, 10:38
Does anyone have any ideas about why copies of the cheaper version are available from Amazon, the Book Depository and e-Bay but not anywhere else?

I've been thinking that maybe a few were distributed by Faber and Faber in error as even their own website only mentions the deluxe edition.
Pages: 21 – [ Previous | 116 17 18 19 20 21 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index