Register
Unsung Forum »
UK Reggae Greats

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: We here in the states finally understand.
Dec 17, 2009, 15:14
Hahah.. Have you taken the day off work then to impotently rage at us further ? Careful now, how will you feel proud about yourself if you ever lose your job ?
ToneStone
ToneStone
1768 posts

Dec 17, 2009, 15:16
Looks like a bunch of come filled ex Navy engaging in some frivulous foreplay

You know these ex military types always waving their tiny penises about showing their muscles and hazing each other

Its a bit like chimpanzees throwing shit at each other, they have limited cranial capacity much like sailors
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Dec 17, 2009, 15:19
I'd have to fire myself.
My service contracts are all renewed thru next year lad.
I've a fine crew too. We have a fine Christmas luncheon to look forward to next week.
I may raffle this thread off as a humorous door prize.
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Dec 17, 2009, 15:20
What do you understand? What's that got to do with this thread or anything that's been said on it?
stray
stray
2057 posts

Edited Dec 17, 2009, 15:24
Dec 17, 2009, 15:23
So. Your crew know what a monumental prick you are too then huh ? Heheh.. course none of us have a nice work christmas do lined up do we, yep, you got us there. Gosh, you are so good at this, I don't know how we'll ever stand again, reeling from your punches here.. ouch man.. You're just too harsh.

I think it's time for your deep breathing exercises, and a happy pill. Either that or go and punch some more walls, we just know thats what you're doing.

Edit : And besides, hooliganism is mostly an upper middle class pursuit, us scum don't get to play with them.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2555 posts

Dec 17, 2009, 15:23
Not all football fans are the same D1, certainly not me. Most of my pals are in Vienna for the Celtic match and happily drinking with the Vienna fans. I'm not there cos I'm playing two concerts tonite which reminds me that this forum is supposed to be about reggae so WE should all return to main subject. (One of my mates, in Vienna, says there is a cracking reggae/ska set up in Belfast which is good cos I'm goin over there for a couple of days next week)
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Dec 17, 2009, 15:28
Drew, i never diverted this thread.
Just counterpunched back at a pack of jackels is all.
It's about the MOB mentality. And really nothing about football.
You have a good day.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Dec 17, 2009, 15:34
dodge one wrote:
Drew, i never diverted this thread.
Just counterpunched back at a pack of jackels is all.

Wow, look up cognitive dissonance and you'll see a picture of yourself. I suggest you reread everything here and have a good hard think about what you've done.
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Dec 17, 2009, 15:36
Please re-read the lack of testicles post.
Thank you
D1
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Dec 17, 2009, 15:37
Hang on. you diverted this when you started throwing insults at Keith A for not liking Eric Burden. You then started accusing anyone who disagreed with you of not having big tough guy balls like you, but now it's 'the pack is picking on me. Boo hoo'?

Noone had mentioned football until you inexplicably put a link up to football hooligans.
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index